“Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit” Opens in Welcome Center Gallery November 12
Beginning on Monday, November 12, the St. John Fisher College Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center will host a new art exhibit titled, “The Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit.” The exhibit will run through Friday, December 21, and is free and open to the public.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, formed in 1877 and incorporated in 1882. Today, the Rochester Art Club’s membership stands at 150 members. While the organization continues to move into the future, they strive to remember past members who made important contributions both to the organization and the community at large. This inaugural retrospective exhibition honors the work of Warren Aldoretta, Emilee Higbie, Robert Keim, Thomas Lotta, Franz Schwenk, and Patricia Wygant – all deceased Rochester Art Club members.
Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 385-7322.
Latest College News Stories
- Nursing Faculty Participate in Cost of Poverty Experience
- Buffalo Bills Release 2015 Training Camp Schedule
- Community Service Efforts Land Fisher on President’s Honor Roll
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference