“Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit” Opens in Welcome Center Gallery November 12
Beginning on Monday, November 12, the St. John Fisher College Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center will host a new art exhibit titled, “The Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit.” The exhibit will run through Friday, December 21, and is free and open to the public.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, formed in 1877 and incorporated in 1882. Today, the Rochester Art Club’s membership stands at 150 members. While the organization continues to move into the future, they strive to remember past members who made important contributions both to the organization and the community at large. This inaugural retrospective exhibition honors the work of Warren Aldoretta, Emilee Higbie, Robert Keim, Thomas Lotta, Franz Schwenk, and Patricia Wygant – all deceased Rochester Art Club members.
Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-385-7322.
Latest College News Stories
- First-Year Pharmacy Students Include Service in Orientation
- Markwick Chosen for AANP Future Leaders Program
- Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
- School of Education Hosts Collaborative Statewide School Symposium
- Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
- Students, Faculty Complete Summer Research at University of Rochester
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
- Fisher to Introduce Sustainability Minor this Fall
- Fisher Ranks on Forbes' 2014 "America's Best Colleges" List
- Wegmans School of Nursing Partners with Rochester General Hospital for “Resident Boot Camp”
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher