“Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit” Opens in Welcome Center Gallery November 12
Beginning on Monday, November 12, the St. John Fisher College Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center will host a new art exhibit titled, “The Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit.” The exhibit will run through Friday, December 21, and is free and open to the public.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, formed in 1877 and incorporated in 1882. Today, the Rochester Art Club’s membership stands at 150 members. While the organization continues to move into the future, they strive to remember past members who made important contributions both to the organization and the community at large. This inaugural retrospective exhibition honors the work of Warren Aldoretta, Emilee Higbie, Robert Keim, Thomas Lotta, Franz Schwenk, and Patricia Wygant – all deceased Rochester Art Club members.
Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at email@example.com or (585) 385-7322.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office