“Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit” Opens in Welcome Center Gallery November 12
Beginning on Monday, November 12, the St. John Fisher College Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center will host a new art exhibit titled, “The Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit.” The exhibit will run through Friday, December 21, and is free and open to the public.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, formed in 1877 and incorporated in 1882. Today, the Rochester Art Club’s membership stands at 150 members. While the organization continues to move into the future, they strive to remember past members who made important contributions both to the organization and the community at large. This inaugural retrospective exhibition honors the work of Warren Aldoretta, Emilee Higbie, Robert Keim, Thomas Lotta, Franz Schwenk, and Patricia Wygant – all deceased Rochester Art Club members.
Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at email@example.com or 585-385-7322.
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award
- School of Pharmacy Holds 2013 Student Awards
- “Undergraduate Review” Now Available Online