“Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit” Opens in Welcome Center Gallery November 12
Beginning on Monday, November 12, the St. John Fisher College Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center will host a new art exhibit titled, “The Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit.” The exhibit will run through Friday, December 21, and is free and open to the public.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, formed in 1877 and incorporated in 1882. Today, the Rochester Art Club’s membership stands at 150 members. While the organization continues to move into the future, they strive to remember past members who made important contributions both to the organization and the community at large. This inaugural retrospective exhibition honors the work of Warren Aldoretta, Emilee Higbie, Robert Keim, Thomas Lotta, Franz Schwenk, and Patricia Wygant – all deceased Rochester Art Club members.
Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 385-7322.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day