CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
The on-site evaluation of the Wegmans School of Nursing Baccalaureate program in nursing, Master's program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program, and Post-Graduate Advanced Practice Nursing (APRN) Certificate program with the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) is scheduled for November 12-14, 2014.
CCNE policy requires that institutions provide an opportunity for the program’s identified communities of interest (e.g., students, alumni, faculty, employers, etc.) to provide written input into the deliberations of the evaluation team. Written and signed third-party comments will be accepted by CCNE until October 13, 2014. All comments should be directed to Catherine Sneed, Accreditation Coordinator, at:
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
1 Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine