CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
The on-site evaluation of the Wegmans School of Nursing Baccalaureate program in nursing, Master's program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program, and Post-Graduate Advanced Practice Nursing (APRN) Certificate program with the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) is scheduled for November 12-14, 2014.
CCNE policy requires that institutions provide an opportunity for the program’s identified communities of interest (e.g., students, alumni, faculty, employers, etc.) to provide written input into the deliberations of the evaluation team. Written and signed third-party comments will be accepted by CCNE until October 13, 2014. All comments should be directed to Catherine Sneed, Accreditation Coordinator, at:
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
1 Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- Karim Publishes Paper in International Physics Journal
- Walgreens Representative Presents Check for Diversity Scholarship