Mayor of Rochester Asking College Students to Weigh In
The Mayor of Rochester is looking for input from local college students for the Center City project, an ongoing initiative to reconnect people with Downtown Rochester.
According to the city’s website, the initiative started because “a new generation is reconnecting with their downtowns. Rochester realizes the importance of a vibrant Center City and is dedicated to making decisions that will produce a high quality of urban life that its citizens are proud of and that is attractive to 21st century entrepreneurial talent and investment.”
To help with the process, Mayor Thomas Richards has launched a survey to garner feedback for the Center City Plan, asking Rochesterians what they would like to see happen downtown.
The deadline for survey participation is Friday, February 15.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference