Mayor of Rochester Asking College Students to Weigh In
The Mayor of Rochester is looking for input from local college students for the Center City project, an ongoing initiative to reconnect people with Downtown Rochester.
According to the city’s website, the initiative started because “a new generation is reconnecting with their downtowns. Rochester realizes the importance of a vibrant Center City and is dedicated to making decisions that will produce a high quality of urban life that its citizens are proud of and that is attractive to 21st century entrepreneurial talent and investment.”
To help with the process, Mayor Thomas Richards has launched a survey to garner feedback for the Center City Plan, asking Rochesterians what they would like to see happen downtown.
The deadline for survey participation is Friday, February 15.
Latest College News Stories
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex
- Lecture Being Held by Author Chris Lowney
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference