Countdown to Commencement 2012 – Allison Hall
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Allison Hall, a Biology major with a Chemistry minor. She was nominated by Sally Vaughan, Director of Community Service.
“Allison’s genuine love for Fisher and her ability to share that love is one thing I will remember about her. She cares about each student in the classroom, and does an excellent job of promoting the variety of activities on campus,” said Vaughan.
Hall has been heavily involved on- and off-campus through community service and other activities. She has served as a Student Orientation Coordinator, Orientation Team Leader, Peer Advisor, student representative for the Student Conduct Committee, vocal-directed the fall musical, and is the President of Measure 13, the a cappella group on campus.
As far as community service goes, Hall has been a Relay for Life participant, Teddi Dance for Love participant, Ironman Triathlon aid station volunteer, American Red Cross blood donor, and a mentor for high school music students.
Vaughan said that in ten years, she can see Hall as a medical doctor, specializing in osteopathic medicine, serving on her town or city board, and continuing to sing and perform.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Allison Hall! Best of luck to you, from the rest of the Fisher Family!
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins Today
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference
- School of Ed Alum Receives Transformational Leader Award from Nursing Organization