Countdown to Commencement 2012 – Allison Hall
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Allison Hall, a Biology major with a Chemistry minor. She was nominated by Sally Vaughan, Director of Community Service.
“Allison’s genuine love for Fisher and her ability to share that love is one thing I will remember about her. She cares about each student in the classroom, and does an excellent job of promoting the variety of activities on campus,” said Vaughan.
Hall has been heavily involved on- and off-campus through community service and other activities. She has served as a Student Orientation Coordinator, Orientation Team Leader, Peer Advisor, student representative for the Student Conduct Committee, vocal-directed the fall musical, and is the President of Measure 13, the a cappella group on campus.
As far as community service goes, Hall has been a Relay for Life participant, Teddi Dance for Love participant, Ironman Triathlon aid station volunteer, American Red Cross blood donor, and a mentor for high school music students.
Vaughan said that in ten years, she can see Hall as a medical doctor, specializing in osteopathic medicine, serving on her town or city board, and continuing to sing and perform.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Allison Hall! Best of luck to you, from the rest of the Fisher Family!
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office