High School Students Spend-a-Day with Communication/Journalism Department
On Thursday, February 28, high school students from around New York State visited campus to participate in the Communication/Journalism (C/J) Department’s Spend-a-Day program.
A total of 19 students and their families from areas around Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, and the Southern Tier spent the day meeting current students and faculty members and taking part in a variety of activities. They collaborated on creating a sample front page of the Cardinal Courier and produced a short episode of a Cardinal Television show. Students also attended an activities fair which took place during lunch.
Current Communication/Journalism students helped welcome the visitors and gave them the student perspective on life as a C/J major at Fisher.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website