High School Students Spend-a-Day with Communication/Journalism Department
On Thursday, February 28, high school students from around New York State visited campus to participate in the Communication/Journalism (C/J) Department’s Spend-a-Day program.
A total of 19 students and their families from areas around Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, and the Southern Tier spent the day meeting current students and faculty members and taking part in a variety of activities. They collaborated on creating a sample front page of the Cardinal Courier and produced a short episode of a Cardinal Television show. Students also attended an activities fair which took place during lunch.
Current Communication/Journalism students helped welcome the visitors and gave them the student perspective on life as a C/J major at Fisher.
Latest College News Stories
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards
- Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff
- 13th Annual Relay for Life Raises Over $30,000
- Senior Wins Poetry Competition
- Student Athletes Participate in Giant Read
- Countdown to Commencement - Sara Perrone
- Lazzara and Mullen Win Jack Palvino Excellence in Communications Scholarship
- Fisher Entrepreneurship Team Wins in State Semifinal Competition
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 60th Commencement
- Investment Club Hosts Annual Shareholders’ Report Dinner