High School Students Spend-a-Day with Communication/Journalism Department
On Thursday, February 28, high school students from around New York State visited campus to participate in the Communication/Journalism (C/J) Department’s Spend-a-Day program.
A total of 19 students and their families from areas around Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, and the Southern Tier spent the day meeting current students and faculty members and taking part in a variety of activities. They collaborated on creating a sample front page of the Cardinal Courier and produced a short episode of a Cardinal Television show. Students also attended an activities fair which took place during lunch.
Current Communication/Journalism students helped welcome the visitors and gave them the student perspective on life as a C/J major at Fisher.
Latest College News Stories
- Schlosser Publishes Article
- Maggs Presents at International Atlantic Economic Conference
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference