Fisher’s Athletic Facilities Recognized in National Magazine
St. John Fisher College’s Athletics Facilities were recently recognized as a 2012 “Outstanding Project” by Learning By Design magazine, which recognizes the nation’s preeminent architectural firms by publishing outstanding pre-K to 12 and college/university projects.
The magazine cites the College’s “commitment to the growth and development of its athletic presence within the community.”
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- What to Expect at Orientation 2016
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam