Fisher’s Athletic Facilities Recognized in National Magazine
St. John Fisher College’s Athletics Facilities were recently recognized as a 2012 “Outstanding Project” by Learning By Design magazine, which recognizes the nation’s preeminent architectural firms by publishing outstanding pre-K to 12 and college/university projects.
The magazine cites the College’s “commitment to the growth and development of its athletic presence within the community.”
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- Karim Publishes Paper in International Physics Journal
- Walgreens Representative Presents Check for Diversity Scholarship