Lavigne to Serve American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been selected to serve as a representative for the American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) Advisory Committee for the Healthy People Curriculum Task Force.
The task force was established in 2002, and is administered through the Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR). The group is an interprofessional collaboration among health profession education organizations to improve the content of clinical prevention and population in their individual curricula and for that content to serve as a platform for interprofessional education. The mission of the task force is to "increase the proportion of schools of medicine, schools of nursing, and health professional training schools whose basic curriculum for health care providers includes the core competencies in health promotion and disease prevention."
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration
- National Conference Offers Fisher Students Chance to Network with PR Pros
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition