Shhhhhhhh. It's Finals Week!
In order to ensure that the residence halls are conducive to sleep and study prior to (and during) final exams, 24 hour quiet hours begin at 11:00 p.m. on April 24 and run through May 4. If your student experiences difficulty with noise in the residence halls anytime during 24 hour quiet hours, please encourage them to notify a ResLife staff member (RA or RD), or to contact Safety and Security for assistance.
Students must move out of the Residence Halls within 24 hours of their last exam. This process includes either checking out with a ResLife staff member in their building or completing an express checkout. Checkout schedules will be posted throughout the building so that students are aware of the specific ResLife staff members who will be available to help them check out of their room prior to leaving for the summer. This information will also be covered in detail during closing floor meetings, so please encourage your student to attend, as a lot of important information will be covered. In addition, all of the express check out materials will be given to your student at the closing meeting.
If you have additional questions about check out procedures, please contact your student’s Residence Director (RD) or review the check out information on our website.
Students also recently finished housing selection for the 2013-2014 academic year. During the summer, we often receive questions from students asking how to change their room and/or roommate assignment. Starting at 9:00 a.m. on April 15, students have an opportunity to request a change to their room/roommate assignment on the Room Change Wait List. To access the wait list or learn more information about the process, please visit our website.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day