Shhhhhhhh. It's Finals Week!
In order to ensure that the residence halls are conducive to sleep and study prior to (and during) final exams, 24 hour quiet hours begin at 11:00 p.m. on April 24 and run through May 4. If your student experiences difficulty with noise in the residence halls anytime during 24 hour quiet hours, please encourage them to notify a ResLife staff member (RA or RD), or to contact Safety and Security for assistance.
Students must move out of the Residence Halls within 24 hours of their last exam. This process includes either checking out with a ResLife staff member in their building or completing an express checkout. Checkout schedules will be posted throughout the building so that students are aware of the specific ResLife staff members who will be available to help them check out of their room prior to leaving for the summer. This information will also be covered in detail during closing floor meetings, so please encourage your student to attend, as a lot of important information will be covered. In addition, all of the express check out materials will be given to your student at the closing meeting.
If you have additional questions about check out procedures, please contact your student’s Residence Director (RD) or review the check out information on our website.
Students also recently finished housing selection for the 2013-2014 academic year. During the summer, we often receive questions from students asking how to change their room and/or roommate assignment. Starting at 9:00 a.m. on April 15, students have an opportunity to request a change to their room/roommate assignment on the Room Change Wait List. To access the wait list or learn more information about the process, please visit our website.
Latest College News Stories
- First-Year Pharmacy Students Include Service in Orientation
- Markwick Chosen for AANP Future Leaders Program
- Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
- School of Education Hosts Collaborative Statewide School Symposium
- Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
- Students, Faculty Complete Summer Research at University of Rochester
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
- Fisher to Introduce Sustainability Minor this Fall
- Fisher Ranks on Forbes' 2014 "America's Best Colleges" List
- Wegmans School of Nursing Partners with Rochester General Hospital for “Resident Boot Camp”
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher