PGA Organizing Team on Campus Thursday for Panel
The St. John Fisher College Sport Management Club and Sport Studies Department will host members of the PGA’s organizing team for the 2013 PGA Championship on campus Thursday, February 21, for a panel discussion. The panel will take place at 12:30 p.m. in Wegmans School of Nursing Room 100.
This year’s championship management team includes two Fisher graduates, Erin Cameron ’10, Championship Manager of Administration, and Nate Waldron ’03, Championship Manager of Operations.
Other speakers featured on the panel will be John Handley, Championship Manager of Sales & Marketing; Rachel Melendez, Championship Sales & Marketing Specialist; and Maggie Budzar, Championship Coordinator of Administration.
The 95th PGA Championship will take place August 5-11 at Oak Hill Country Club.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- What to Expect at Orientation 2016
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend