PGA Organizing Team on Campus Thursday for Panel
The St. John Fisher College Sport Management Club and Sport Studies Department will host members of the PGA’s organizing team for the 2013 PGA Championship on campus Thursday, February 21, for a panel discussion. The panel will take place at 12:30 p.m. in Wegmans School of Nursing Room 100.
This year’s championship management team includes two Fisher graduates, Erin Cameron ’10, Championship Manager of Administration, and Nate Waldron ’03, Championship Manager of Operations.
Other speakers featured on the panel will be John Handley, Championship Manager of Sales & Marketing; Rachel Melendez, Championship Sales & Marketing Specialist; and Maggie Budzar, Championship Coordinator of Administration.
The 95th PGA Championship will take place August 5-11 at Oak Hill Country Club.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History