Lantzky-Eaton Attends Project Kaleidoscope Summer Leadership Institute
Dr. Kristina Lantzky-Eaton, Assistant Professor and Chair of the Chemistry Department, recently attended the 2013 Project Kaleidoscope (PKAL) Summer Leadership Institute at Colorado College in Crestone, Colorado. She was one of 40 STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) faculty leaders from 35 institutions across the country invited to participate.
The five-day intensive institute was held July 30-August 4, and is designed for both early- and mid-career STEM faculty who are engaged in leading projects aimed at transforming undergraduate STEM education in their classrooms, departments, and institutions. During the institute, participants are exposed to the theory and practice required to act as agents of change in their home institutions or professional societies.
Lantzky-Eaton participated in the institute with STEM leaders from colleges including Alfred University, George Mason University, Jacksonville University, James Madison University, Butler University, St. John's University, Portland State University, and more.
Latest College News Stories
- Investment Club Students, Finance Pros Celebrate During Shareholders’ Report Dinner
- Relay for Life Celebrates, Remembers, and Fights Against Cancer
- Countdown to Commencement: Tyrese Bryant
- Dr. Theresa Westbay Named Interim Dean of St. John Fisher College School of Arts and Sciences
- Catch Ballroom Thieves Live at Fisher
- April First Friday Lecture Explores Italian American Identity
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year