Fisher Alumna Recognized in Forty Under 40
Elizabeth Amato Fleck ’04 received the Rochester Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40” Award on November 13 during the annual awards luncheon. The award recognizes professionals younger than 40 years of age for service in their jobs and in the community.
Fleck is the Manager of Health Information Technology (HIT) for Innovative Solutions in Rochester. She utilizes her knowledge of health informatics and health administration to assist physicians’ practices, health centers, and other healthcare organizations in the effective implementation of HIT. Her primary responsibilities include working with the physicians, administrators, nurses, and office staff with tools and best practices to ensure successful adoption of HIT, and develop the framework for clinical transformation services used by physicians’ offices. Additionally, she collaborates with community stakeholders to advance community-wide use of HIT.
After graduating from Fisher with a bachelor of arts degree in childhood education and a second degree in psychology, Fleck went to Charlotte, North Carolina, where she was a teacher at the Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools. While there, she received the Outstanding First-Year Teacher of the Year Award for excellence in teaching and peer/parent communication. Prior to joining Innovative Solutions, Fleck was an assistant administrator at Women Gynecology and Childbirth Associates. She received her master of science degree in health administration from Roberts Wesleyan College in 2010.
Fleck is a member of the Health Information Management Systems Society New York Chapter, Digital Rochester, and the Medical Group Management Association. She was nominated for the Technology Woman of the Year Award in 2011 and 2012, and is the recipient of the Distinguished Leadership and Academic Award from Roberts Wesleyan College. She currently serves on the March of Dimes Board of Directors.
Latest College News Stories
- Schlosser Publishes Article
- Maggs Presents at International Atlantic Economic Conference
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference