Reinson Invited to New Media Summit at Stanford University
Kyle F. Reinson, assistant professor in the Department of Communication/ Journalism, has been invited to attend the 2012 Academic Summit at Stanford University, sponsored by Edelman, one of the world’s largest public relations firms. Each year, Edelman convenes academic leaders to interact with corporate executives, marketers, and digital media thought leaders so that public relations curricula at colleges and universities can be better aligned with emerging industry practices.
This year’s conference (June 20-22), When All Media Is Social: Navigating the Future of Communications, will be a three-day conversation among college and university faculty from across America, as well as the executive staff of Edelman and many of its global clients, who share current best practices and discuss the latest trends in the professional use of new media.
“This is my third invitation to attend this summit and each time I go, I bring insights directly back to the classroom,” Reinson said. “It’s a highly collaborative and creative conversation that helps me convey the most important skills to my students in the introductory and advanced public relations courses.”
Visit www.newmediaacademicsummit.com/Summit2012/home.html for more information on the event.
Latest College News Stories
- Schlosser Publishes Article
- Maggs Presents at International Atlantic Economic Conference
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference