Reinson Invited to New Media Summit at Stanford University
Kyle F. Reinson, assistant professor in the Department of Communication/ Journalism, has been invited to attend the 2012 Academic Summit at Stanford University, sponsored by Edelman, one of the world’s largest public relations firms. Each year, Edelman convenes academic leaders to interact with corporate executives, marketers, and digital media thought leaders so that public relations curricula at colleges and universities can be better aligned with emerging industry practices.
This year’s conference (June 20-22), When All Media Is Social: Navigating the Future of Communications, will be a three-day conversation among college and university faculty from across America, as well as the executive staff of Edelman and many of its global clients, who share current best practices and discuss the latest trends in the professional use of new media.
“This is my third invitation to attend this summit and each time I go, I bring insights directly back to the classroom,” Reinson said. “It’s a highly collaborative and creative conversation that helps me convey the most important skills to my students in the introductory and advanced public relations courses.”
Visit www.newmediaacademicsummit.com/Summit2012/home.html for more information on the event.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Accounting Professor Selected for Third Fulbright
- Lavery Librarians Win Audience Award at Fast Pitch Competition
- Share Your Family Recipes with the Fisher Cookbook
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors