Reinson Invited to New Media Summit at Stanford University
Kyle F. Reinson, assistant professor in the Department of Communication/ Journalism, has been invited to attend the 2012 Academic Summit at Stanford University, sponsored by Edelman, one of the world’s largest public relations firms. Each year, Edelman convenes academic leaders to interact with corporate executives, marketers, and digital media thought leaders so that public relations curricula at colleges and universities can be better aligned with emerging industry practices.
This year’s conference (June 20-22), When All Media Is Social: Navigating the Future of Communications, will be a three-day conversation among college and university faculty from across America, as well as the executive staff of Edelman and many of its global clients, who share current best practices and discuss the latest trends in the professional use of new media.
“This is my third invitation to attend this summit and each time I go, I bring insights directly back to the classroom,” Reinson said. “It’s a highly collaborative and creative conversation that helps me convey the most important skills to my students in the introductory and advanced public relations courses.”
Visit www.newmediaacademicsummit.com/Summit2012/home.html for more information on the event.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine