Four Education Faculty Members Publish in International Journal
Four faculty members from the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education recently published an article in Studying Teacher Education. Drs. Chinwe Ikpeze, Kathleen Broikou, Susan Hildenbrand, and Wendy Gladstone-Brown authored the article.
The article, “PDS Collaboration as Third Space: An analysis of the quality of learning experiences in a PDS partnership,” documents the self-study processes and findings of a collaborative study of the School of Education’s Professional Development Partnership (PDS) with the Rochester City School District. Prior to publication, the group also presented the paper at the American Educational Research Association Annual Conference in New Orleans in April 2010.
Studying Teacher Education is an international journal that publishes papers from authors who have an interest in research and practice in teaching and teacher education. The main purpose of the journal is to foster research and dialogue in self-study of teaching and teacher education practices.
Latest College News Stories
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation