Four Education Faculty Members Publish in International Journal
Four faculty members from the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education recently published an article in Studying Teacher Education. Drs. Chinwe Ikpeze, Kathleen Broikou, Susan Hildenbrand, and Wendy Gladstone-Brown authored the article.
The article, “PDS Collaboration as Third Space: An analysis of the quality of learning experiences in a PDS partnership,” documents the self-study processes and findings of a collaborative study of the School of Education’s Professional Development Partnership (PDS) with the Rochester City School District. Prior to publication, the group also presented the paper at the American Educational Research Association Annual Conference in New Orleans in April 2010.
Studying Teacher Education is an international journal that publishes papers from authors who have an interest in research and practice in teaching and teacher education. The main purpose of the journal is to foster research and dialogue in self-study of teaching and teacher education practices.
Latest College News Stories
- College Presents Accounting Alumni Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- Lordy, Lordy, Looks Who’s 40!
- Student Athlete Mentors Spread Awareness of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Loss Lecture Series Scheduled for October 15
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- The Éire on the Erie Conference Scheduled for October 17
- Music to Fisher’s Ears: Meet the SJFC Pep Band
- Follow @FisherParking for Updates on Campus Parking Availability
- Mental Health Counseling Program Recognizes First Group of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Gantner Organizing Workshop for Mathematical Association of America Fall Meeting
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans