Four Education Faculty Members Publish in International Journal
Four faculty members from the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education recently published an article in Studying Teacher Education. Drs. Chinwe Ikpeze, Kathleen Broikou, Susan Hildenbrand, and Wendy Gladstone-Brown authored the article.
The article, “PDS Collaboration as Third Space: An analysis of the quality of learning experiences in a PDS partnership,” documents the self-study processes and findings of a collaborative study of the School of Education’s Professional Development Partnership (PDS) with the Rochester City School District. Prior to publication, the group also presented the paper at the American Educational Research Association Annual Conference in New Orleans in April 2010.
Studying Teacher Education is an international journal that publishes papers from authors who have an interest in research and practice in teaching and teacher education. The main purpose of the journal is to foster research and dialogue in self-study of teaching and teacher education practices.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes