Four Education Faculty Members Publish in International Journal
Four faculty members from the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education recently published an article in Studying Teacher Education. Drs. Chinwe Ikpeze, Kathleen Broikou, Susan Hildenbrand, and Wendy Gladstone-Brown authored the article.
The article, “PDS Collaboration as Third Space: An analysis of the quality of learning experiences in a PDS partnership,” documents the self-study processes and findings of a collaborative study of the School of Education’s Professional Development Partnership (PDS) with the Rochester City School District. Prior to publication, the group also presented the paper at the American Educational Research Association Annual Conference in New Orleans in April 2010.
Studying Teacher Education is an international journal that publishes papers from authors who have an interest in research and practice in teaching and teacher education. The main purpose of the journal is to foster research and dialogue in self-study of teaching and teacher education practices.
Latest College News Stories
- School of Arts and Sciences to Host Free Screening of “Shadows of the Lynching Tree”
- College to Host Storytelling Festival
- #MeetTheMedia with #FisherComm Thursday
- St. John Fisher College Top Ranked NYS Institution in 2014 CPA Exam Results
- Renfro Called Upon for Bush Family Expertise
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- Students "Tapped" to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Countdown to Commencement: Cole Lachance-Tofany
- Teddi Dance for Love Surpasses $1 Million Mark
- Miss Norma, Lackmann Honored by Parent Company
- 33rd Annual Teddi Dance Reveals Packed 24-Hour Schedule
- Health & Wellness Center to Recognize National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Young Camper to be Remembered at Teddi Dance
- Teddi Committee Hosts “Very Beary Brunch”