Four Education Faculty Members Publish in International Journal
Four faculty members from the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education recently published an article in Studying Teacher Education. Drs. Chinwe Ikpeze, Kathleen Broikou, Susan Hildenbrand, and Wendy Gladstone-Brown authored the article.
The article, “PDS Collaboration as Third Space: An analysis of the quality of learning experiences in a PDS partnership,” documents the self-study processes and findings of a collaborative study of the School of Education’s Professional Development Partnership (PDS) with the Rochester City School District. Prior to publication, the group also presented the paper at the American Educational Research Association Annual Conference in New Orleans in April 2010.
Studying Teacher Education is an international journal that publishes papers from authors who have an interest in research and practice in teaching and teacher education. The main purpose of the journal is to foster research and dialogue in self-study of teaching and teacher education practices.
Latest College News Stories
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum
- Students Compete in Mathematical Contest
- Siler, Miller Recognized by Financial Executives International