Student Affairs Seeks Resident Assistants and Student Conduct Representatives
Resident Assistants (RAs) are full time undergraduate students who are employed by the Office of Residential Life and who reside amongst their peers in the on campus community. RAs at Fisher go through extensive training so they are well equipped to assist students living on campus with any issues that may arise. In addition to being compensated for their work, RAs gain lifelong leadership skills which will set them apart from other candidates when applying for internships, graduate school and jobs after college.
- For more information about the RA selection process, please visit the ResLife website.
- RA Applications to fill positions for the 2014-2015 academic year are available on ResLife Online.
- RA Applications are due Thursday February 13, 2014 at 12:00pm.
Student Conduct Representatives sit on the Student Conduct Committee Hearing Board, Student Conduct Committee Appeals Board, and the Academic Appeals Board. The role of the Student Conduct Representative on these boards is to represent the College’s student body and their perspective. Student Conduct Representatives assist in the adjudication of the Student Conduct and Academic Hearing Processes.
- For more information about Student Conduct Representatives, please visit the Student Conduct website.
- Students can apply for the Student Conduct Representative position by visiting ResLife online.
- Student Conduct Representative applications are due Thursday February 27, 2014 at 4:30pm.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Psychology Honor Society Inducts Eight
- History Honors Society Inducts Eight
- Fisher Alum Elected President of Clemson University Graduate Students
- Vue, Cunningham to Co-direct Women and Gender Studies Program
- Pharmacy Students Participate in Albany Legislative Day
- Plata Delivers Book Readings in Spain
- Sarachan Serves as RBJ “Best of Web” Judge