Student Affairs Seeks Resident Assistants and Student Conduct Representatives
Resident Assistants (RAs) are full time undergraduate students who are employed by the Office of Residential Life and who reside amongst their peers in the on campus community. RAs at Fisher go through extensive training so they are well equipped to assist students living on campus with any issues that may arise. In addition to being compensated for their work, RAs gain lifelong leadership skills which will set them apart from other candidates when applying for internships, graduate school and jobs after college.
- For more information about the RA selection process, please visit the ResLife website.
- RA Applications to fill positions for the 2014-2015 academic year are available on ResLife Online.
- RA Applications are due Thursday February 13, 2014 at 12:00pm.
Student Conduct Representatives sit on the Student Conduct Committee Hearing Board, Student Conduct Committee Appeals Board, and the Academic Appeals Board. The role of the Student Conduct Representative on these boards is to represent the College’s student body and their perspective. Student Conduct Representatives assist in the adjudication of the Student Conduct and Academic Hearing Processes.
- For more information about Student Conduct Representatives, please visit the Student Conduct website.
- Students can apply for the Student Conduct Representative position by visiting ResLife online.
- Student Conduct Representative applications are due Thursday February 27, 2014 at 4:30pm.
Latest College News Stories
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Nelson-Tuttle, Schultz Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer