Nursing Faculty Present in the Czech Republic
Drs. Christine Boev and Natalie Masco, Assistant Professors in the Wegmans School of Nursing, were recently invited to present at the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Conference in Prague, Czech Republic. The conference took place July 22-26.
Both are members of the honor society’s national chapter as well as Fisher’s Delta Sigma chapter.
Boev presented “Nurse/Physician Collaboration and Healthcare-Associated Infections in Adult Critical Care.” And Masco’s presentation was entitled “Development of an Evidence-Based Resource Guide for Nurses on Medical Missions in Developing Countries.”
Sigma Theta Tau International was founded in 1922, and the mission of the society is to support the learning, knowledge, and professional development of nurses committed to making a difference in health worldwide.
Latest College News Stories
- First-Year Pharmacy Students Include Service in Orientation
- Markwick Chosen for AANP Future Leaders Program
- Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
- School of Education Hosts Collaborative Statewide School Symposium
- Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
- Students, Faculty Complete Summer Research at University of Rochester
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
- Fisher to Introduce Sustainability Minor this Fall
- Fisher Ranks on Forbes' 2014 "America's Best Colleges" List
- Wegmans School of Nursing Partners with Rochester General Hospital for “Resident Boot Camp”
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher