Nursing Faculty Present in the Czech Republic
Drs. Christine Boev and Natalie Masco, Assistant Professors in the Wegmans School of Nursing, were recently invited to present at the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Conference in Prague, Czech Republic. The conference took place July 22-26.
Both are members of the honor society’s national chapter as well as Fisher’s Delta Sigma chapter.
Boev presented “Nurse/Physician Collaboration and Healthcare-Associated Infections in Adult Critical Care.” And Masco’s presentation was entitled “Development of an Evidence-Based Resource Guide for Nurses on Medical Missions in Developing Countries.”
Sigma Theta Tau International was founded in 1922, and the mission of the society is to support the learning, knowledge, and professional development of nurses committed to making a difference in health worldwide.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine