Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations Beginning November 26
The Staff Recognition Committee is seeking nominations for the College’s annual awards, and nominations will be accepted beginning Monday, November 26, until January 31, 2013. The goal of the program is to showcase staff accomplishments.
This year, nomination forms have been moved online, and can be accessed on the Staff Recognition Committee website beginning November 26 (insert link). The program includes five award categories:
- Employed with Fisher for 3 years or less
- "Hit the ground running" - made a positive and immediate impact on the Fisher community
- Shows imagination, creativity, and innovation
- Easily adapted to Fisher culture
- Fosters positive attitude
- Bridges lines across departments
- Demonstrates initiative
- Exemplifies the Fisher Spirit
Good Samaritan Award
- Gives of their own time to make a difference in the lives of others
- Provides outreach to the Fisher and/or greater community
- Serves as a role model for others
- Actively participates on campus/community committees and events
Lifelong Learner Award
- Continually seeks further education/professional development to enhance his/her growth
- Proactively shares knowledge gained with campus community
- Pursues networking opportunities (i.e. committee/board work)
- Consistently maintains high-level job performance
Students' Choice Award
- "Student first" approach - daily actions and efforts are consistently aligned with the Fisher student in mind
- Student Advocacy - consistently looks out for the well-being of each student
- Proactive in fostering/promoting the success of all students
- Genuinely cares about students; reaches out to those in need
In addition to the specific characteristics outlined in each award, nominees must maintain a high-level of job performance and exhibit quality characteristics such as: integrity, Fisher spirit, genuineness, professional/personal ethics, self-discipline, and initiative.
In March, employees will be informed that they have been nominated, and a staff recognition ceremony will take place in April, where the winners will be announced.
For more information on each award or to make a nomination, visit the Staff Recognition website.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades