Reed Featured in “School Administrator” Journal
Dr. Diane Reed, Associate Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, was recently featured in the November issue of School Administrator journal.
The article, “From Superintendent to Professor,” highlighted insights from those who have made the switch from working in the public school system to higher education. Reed, who started as an adjunct professor at the College, signed on full-time in 2006 after having worked as a superintendent for 14 years.
School Administrator is a publication of the American Association of School Administrators (AASA). It provides big-picture perspectives and collegial discussions on a broad range of topics in education, leadership, instructional materials, and resources unique to the education community.
Latest College News Stories
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards
- Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff
- 13th Annual Relay for Life Raises Over $30,000
- Senior Wins Poetry Competition
- Student Athletes Participate in Giant Read
- Countdown to Commencement - Sara Perrone
- Lazzara and Mullen Win Jack Palvino Excellence in Communications Scholarship
- Fisher Entrepreneurship Team Wins in State Semifinal Competition
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 60th Commencement
- Investment Club Hosts Annual Shareholders’ Report Dinner