Reed Featured in “School Administrator” Journal
Dr. Diane Reed, Associate Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, was recently featured in the November issue of School Administrator journal.
The article, “From Superintendent to Professor,” highlighted insights from those who have made the switch from working in the public school system to higher education. Reed, who started as an adjunct professor at the College, signed on full-time in 2006 after having worked as a superintendent for 14 years.
School Administrator is a publication of the American Association of School Administrators (AASA). It provides big-picture perspectives and collegial discussions on a broad range of topics in education, leadership, instructional materials, and resources unique to the education community.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Martínez-Hernández to be part of NIH National Research Mentoring Network Grant
- Read Elected VP of State Association
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video