Reed Featured in “School Administrator” Journal
Dr. Diane Reed, Associate Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, was recently featured in the November issue of School Administrator journal.
The article, “From Superintendent to Professor,” highlighted insights from those who have made the switch from working in the public school system to higher education. Reed, who started as an adjunct professor at the College, signed on full-time in 2006 after having worked as a superintendent for 14 years.
School Administrator is a publication of the American Association of School Administrators (AASA). It provides big-picture perspectives and collegial discussions on a broad range of topics in education, leadership, instructional materials, and resources unique to the education community.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Athletes Make History
- Buffalo Bills Release 2016 Training Camp Schedule
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Dean of School of Business
- Fisher Hosts High-rise Drill for Local Fire Departments Sunday
- Inaugural Ed.D. Cohort Graduates from Syracuse Extension Site; Rochester Graduates Honored at Local Hooding
- Convocation Brunch Brings Seniors Together for Reflection, Recognition
- School of Business Honors Class of 2016
- School of Arts and Sciences Celebrates Seniors