Reed Featured in “School Administrator” Journal
Dr. Diane Reed, Associate Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, was recently featured in the November issue of School Administrator journal.
The article, “From Superintendent to Professor,” highlighted insights from those who have made the switch from working in the public school system to higher education. Reed, who started as an adjunct professor at the College, signed on full-time in 2006 after having worked as a superintendent for 14 years.
School Administrator is a publication of the American Association of School Administrators (AASA). It provides big-picture perspectives and collegial discussions on a broad range of topics in education, leadership, instructional materials, and resources unique to the education community.
Latest College News Stories
- Student Athlete Mentors Spread Awareness of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Loss Lecture Series Scheduled for October 15
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- The Éire on the Erie Conference Scheduled for October 17
- Music to Fisher’s Ears: Meet the SJFC Pep Band
- Follow @FisherParking for Updates on Campus Parking Availability
- Mental Health Counseling Program Recognizes First Group of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Gantner Organizing Workshop for Mathematical Association of America Fall Meeting
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling