Reed Featured in “School Administrator” Journal
Dr. Diane Reed, Associate Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, was recently featured in the November issue of School Administrator journal.
The article, “From Superintendent to Professor,” highlighted insights from those who have made the switch from working in the public school system to higher education. Reed, who started as an adjunct professor at the College, signed on full-time in 2006 after having worked as a superintendent for 14 years.
School Administrator is a publication of the American Association of School Administrators (AASA). It provides big-picture perspectives and collegial discussions on a broad range of topics in education, leadership, instructional materials, and resources unique to the education community.
Latest College News Stories
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication