Legal Studies Students Get Published
Jennifer Coleman and Shannon O’Donnell, two Legal Studies majors at Fisher, recently had an article published in The Daily Record. The pair co-authored the article with The Hon. Richard A. Dollinger during an internship in his office this past semester.
The article, “Chasing Rochester’s Most Famous Divorce,” is about Emma Goldman, a legend in Rochester for all the wrong reasons. In the article, they talk about Goldman’s reputation as an “avowed anarchist, bitter opponent of marriage, and accomplished orator and author.” She was known for her political activism, writing, and speeches.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference
- School of Ed Alum Receives Transformational Leader Award from Nursing Organization
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Three at School of Education Complete Crisis Intervention Certification Program