Legal Studies Students Get Published
Jennifer Coleman and Shannon O’Donnell, two Legal Studies majors at Fisher, recently had an article published in The Daily Record. The pair co-authored the article with The Hon. Richard A. Dollinger during an internship in his office this past semester.
The article, “Chasing Rochester’s Most Famous Divorce,” is about Emma Goldman, a legend in Rochester for all the wrong reasons. In the article, they talk about Goldman’s reputation as an “avowed anarchist, bitter opponent of marriage, and accomplished orator and author.” She was known for her political activism, writing, and speeches.
Latest College News Stories
- College Presents Accounting Alumni Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- Lordy, Lordy, Looks Who’s 40!
- Student Athlete Mentors Spread Awareness of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Loss Lecture Series Scheduled for October 15
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- The Éire on the Erie Conference Scheduled for October 17
- Music to Fisher’s Ears: Meet the SJFC Pep Band
- Follow @FisherParking for Updates on Campus Parking Availability
- Mental Health Counseling Program Recognizes First Group of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Gantner Organizing Workshop for Mathematical Association of America Fall Meeting
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans