Renfro Featured in Heidelberg Alumni Magazine
Dr. Wes Renfro, Assistant Professor of Political Science, was featured in his alma mater’s alumni magazine as one of the issue’s “Faces of Democracy.”
The Heidelberg Bulletin, Heidelberg University’s alumni publication, focused its summer 2012 issue on alumni whose careers represent justice, curiosity, honor, and freedom – all values of a democracy. Renfro was one of five featured alumni, and was linked to the “curiosity” value.
The article, “The Value of a Teacher,” talks about Renfro’s journey to becoming a professor, and how the first-generation college student achieved his career goals.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education Hosts Virtual Classroom Demo for High School Students
- Schlosser Publishes Two Papers in Education Journals