Renfro Featured in Heidelberg Alumni Magazine
Dr. Wes Renfro, Assistant Professor of Political Science, was featured in his alma mater’s alumni magazine as one of the issue’s “Faces of Democracy.”
The Heidelberg Bulletin, Heidelberg University’s alumni publication, focused its summer 2012 issue on alumni whose careers represent justice, curiosity, honor, and freedom – all values of a democracy. Renfro was one of five featured alumni, and was linked to the “curiosity” value.
The article, “The Value of a Teacher,” talks about Renfro’s journey to becoming a professor, and how the first-generation college student achieved his career goals.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program