Renfro Featured in Heidelberg Alumni Magazine
Dr. Wes Renfro, Assistant Professor of Political Science, was featured in his alma mater’s alumni magazine as one of the issue’s “Faces of Democracy.”
The Heidelberg Bulletin, Heidelberg University’s alumni publication, focused its summer 2012 issue on alumni whose careers represent justice, curiosity, honor, and freedom – all values of a democracy. Renfro was one of five featured alumni, and was linked to the “curiosity” value.
The article, “The Value of a Teacher,” talks about Renfro’s journey to becoming a professor, and how the first-generation college student achieved his career goals.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Simulation Center Given Prestigious PACE Award by Laerdal Medical
- School of Business Welcomes Visiting International Students
- National Pharmacy Week Celebrates the Profession
- Case Competition Brings Sports, Statistics Together
- Campus to Hold “Four Freedoms Week”
- Fisher Hosts Business School Deans Roundtable
- Social Media Conference Features Fisher Professor
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program