Renfro Featured in Heidelberg Alumni Magazine
Dr. Wes Renfro, Assistant Professor of Political Science, was featured in his alma mater’s alumni magazine as one of the issue’s “Faces of Democracy.”
The Heidelberg Bulletin, Heidelberg University’s alumni publication, focused its summer 2012 issue on alumni whose careers represent justice, curiosity, honor, and freedom – all values of a democracy. Renfro was one of five featured alumni, and was linked to the “curiosity” value.
The article, “The Value of a Teacher,” talks about Renfro’s journey to becoming a professor, and how the first-generation college student achieved his career goals.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades