Renfro Featured in Heidelberg Alumni Magazine
Dr. Wes Renfro, Assistant Professor of Political Science, was featured in his alma mater’s alumni magazine as one of the issue’s “Faces of Democracy.”
The Heidelberg Bulletin, Heidelberg University’s alumni publication, focused its summer 2012 issue on alumni whose careers represent justice, curiosity, honor, and freedom – all values of a democracy. Renfro was one of five featured alumni, and was linked to the “curiosity” value.
The article, “The Value of a Teacher,” talks about Renfro’s journey to becoming a professor, and how the first-generation college student achieved his career goals.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History