Pharmacy Student Presents on Diabetes
Christa Minnehan, a P4 student in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, recently presented her research at an Adult Type I Diabetes informational meeting on October 4 at the Brighton Town Hall. The meeting was co-hosted by the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) and Rochester General Health Systems.
Her presentation was entitled, “Closing the Loop, Advances with the Artificial Pancreas,” and focused on the closed-loop insulin pump system.
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy