Pharmacy Student Presents on Diabetes
Christa Minnehan, a P4 student in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, recently presented her research at an Adult Type I Diabetes informational meeting on October 4 at the Brighton Town Hall. The meeting was co-hosted by the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) and Rochester General Health Systems.
Her presentation was entitled, “Closing the Loop, Advances with the Artificial Pancreas,” and focused on the closed-loop insulin pump system.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Class of 2016 to Graduate from St. John Fisher College Saturday
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher