Pharmacy Student Presents on Diabetes
Christa Minnehan, a P4 student in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, recently presented her research at an Adult Type I Diabetes informational meeting on October 4 at the Brighton Town Hall. The meeting was co-hosted by the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) and Rochester General Health Systems.
Her presentation was entitled, “Closing the Loop, Advances with the Artificial Pancreas,” and focused on the closed-loop insulin pump system.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day