Pharmacy Student Presents on Diabetes
Christa Minnehan, a P4 student in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, recently presented her research at an Adult Type I Diabetes informational meeting on October 4 at the Brighton Town Hall. The meeting was co-hosted by the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) and Rochester General Health Systems.
Her presentation was entitled, “Closing the Loop, Advances with the Artificial Pancreas,” and focused on the closed-loop insulin pump system.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference
- Fellowship Sends Journalism Instructor Back to the Newsroom
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative