Brandon ’89 Named President and CEO of Buffalo Bills
During a New Year’s Day press conference, the Buffalo Bills announced the promotion of St. John Fisher College alumnus Russ Brandon to team President and Chief Executive Officer. Brandon ’89 has been with the team for 16 years, and is a member of the College’s Board of Trustees.
“We are always thrilled when our alums are successful. Russ Brandon has reached the pinnacle of success in his field, and we are so very proud of him. We wish Russ and the entire Bills franchise the very best in 2013 and beyond, and we look forward to another exciting training camp this summer,” said Dr. Donald Bain.
A 2004 inductee to the College's Athletics Hall of Fame, Brandon was a four-year starter for the Fisher baseball team. He was also a four-year letter winner in football. He graduated from Fisher with a bachelor of arts degree in Communication/Journalism.
Latest College News Stories
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization
- Undergrads Present at Literature and Composition Conference
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized during Reception