Brandon ’89 Named President and CEO of Buffalo Bills
During a New Year’s Day press conference, the Buffalo Bills announced the promotion of St. John Fisher College alumnus Russ Brandon to team President and Chief Executive Officer. Brandon ’89 has been with the team for 16 years, and is a member of the College’s Board of Trustees.
“We are always thrilled when our alums are successful. Russ Brandon has reached the pinnacle of success in his field, and we are so very proud of him. We wish Russ and the entire Bills franchise the very best in 2013 and beyond, and we look forward to another exciting training camp this summer,” said Dr. Donald Bain.
A 2004 inductee to the College's Athletics Hall of Fame, Brandon was a four-year starter for the Fisher baseball team. He was also a four-year letter winner in football. He graduated from Fisher with a bachelor of arts degree in Communication/Journalism.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Sport Management Program Receives National Accreditation
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Markwick Named New York State Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Healthy Living Sustainability Fair Set for Oct. 6
- It’s Never Too Early for a Fisher Education
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- Accounting Club Hosts 35th Annual Golf Tournament
- Fisher Storms Back to Win Courage Bowl XII