Brandon ’89 Named President and CEO of Buffalo Bills
During a New Year’s Day press conference, the Buffalo Bills announced the promotion of St. John Fisher College alumnus Russ Brandon to team President and Chief Executive Officer. Brandon ’89 has been with the team for 16 years, and is a member of the College’s Board of Trustees.
“We are always thrilled when our alums are successful. Russ Brandon has reached the pinnacle of success in his field, and we are so very proud of him. We wish Russ and the entire Bills franchise the very best in 2013 and beyond, and we look forward to another exciting training camp this summer,” said Dr. Donald Bain.
A 2004 inductee to the College's Athletics Hall of Fame, Brandon was a four-year starter for the Fisher baseball team. He was also a four-year letter winner in football. He graduated from Fisher with a bachelor of arts degree in Communication/Journalism.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pie in the Face, Wear Pink Wednesday, Think Pink Bingo Planned for Cancer Awareness Week
- Martino ’71 to be Honored During Palvino Excellence in Communication Award Luncheon
- Checking the Box to Make a Difference
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems