Nursing Graduate Receives Prestigious March of Dimes Award
Linda Johnson, a 2011 graduate of the Wegmans School of Nursing Master’s Program, was recently awarded with the Nurse of the Year in Community Health/Public Health by the March of Dimes Foundation’s New York Chapter.
Johnson is also an adjunct faculty member in the School of Nursing, teaching the Patient Centered Care course for the Online RN-to-BS in Nursing Program.
More than 5,000 nurses were nominated for the awards, which recognize nurses in a total of 17 categories.
- College's Justinian Order Holds 12th Annual Luncheon Featuring Honorable Frank Geraci, Jr.
- Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award