Nursing Graduate Receives Prestigious March of Dimes Award
Linda Johnson, a 2011 graduate of the Wegmans School of Nursing Master’s Program, was recently awarded with the Nurse of the Year in Community Health/Public Health by the March of Dimes Foundation’s New York Chapter.
Johnson is also an adjunct faculty member in the School of Nursing, teaching the Patient Centered Care course for the Online RN-to-BS in Nursing Program.
More than 5,000 nurses were nominated for the awards, which recognize nurses in a total of 17 categories.
Latest College News Stories
- Women’s Leadership Committee Kicks-Off First Event
- Bio Students Present Research
- Ceremony Showcases Service-Learning at Fisher
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference