Nursing Graduate Receives Prestigious March of Dimes Award
Linda Johnson, a 2011 graduate of the Wegmans School of Nursing Master’s Program, was recently awarded with the Nurse of the Year in Community Health/Public Health by the March of Dimes Foundation’s New York Chapter.
Johnson is also an adjunct faculty member in the School of Nursing, teaching the Patient Centered Care course for the Online RN-to-BS in Nursing Program.
More than 5,000 nurses were nominated for the awards, which recognize nurses in a total of 17 categories.
Latest College News Stories
- Community Service Efforts Land Fisher on President’s Honor Roll
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference
- Fisher Researcher Awarded Patent for New Technology
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family