Nursing Graduate Receives Prestigious March of Dimes Award
Linda Johnson, a 2011 graduate of the Wegmans School of Nursing Master’s Program, was recently awarded with the Nurse of the Year in Community Health/Public Health by the March of Dimes Foundation’s New York Chapter.
Johnson is also an adjunct faculty member in the School of Nursing, teaching the Patient Centered Care course for the Online RN-to-BS in Nursing Program.
More than 5,000 nurses were nominated for the awards, which recognize nurses in a total of 17 categories.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades