Nursing Graduate Receives Prestigious March of Dimes Award
Linda Johnson, a 2011 graduate of the Wegmans School of Nursing Master’s Program, was recently awarded with the Nurse of the Year in Community Health/Public Health by the March of Dimes Foundation’s New York Chapter.
Johnson is also an adjunct faculty member in the School of Nursing, teaching the Patient Centered Care course for the Online RN-to-BS in Nursing Program.
More than 5,000 nurses were nominated for the awards, which recognize nurses in a total of 17 categories.
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Named a 2015 Best Value College by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- Fisher Announces 2+2 Partnership Agreement with Hudson Valley Community College
- Teddi Committee Announces Teddi 33 Schedule
- 2014 Day of Celebration Honors Haitian Culture
- Cunningham Studying King Penguins in Sub-antarctic through February
- CNR Ed.D. Extension Site Holds Reunion Event
- Brown Honored with Clinical Achievement Award
- Fisher Honored for Community Service
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Fisher Team Wins 2014 NYU Diamond Dollar Baseball Analytic Case Competition
- Freligh Wins Poetry Award
- Students, Faculty Receive Mini Grants and Civic Engagement Grants for Community Engagement Work
- Fisher Selected as a Top School in Military Advanced Education’s 2015 Guide to Colleges & Universities
- School of Education Hosts Pal-Mac Students on Campus
- Fenti Repeats as Empire 8 Offensive Player of the Year