Tubiolo Presents at NYS Archaeological Association Conference
Justin Tubiolo, Adjunct Instructor of Archaeology in the Department of Anthropology, presented a paper at the 2013 New York State Archaeological Association Conference in Watertown on April 27.
Tubiolo presented during a special session devoted to the pedagogical practices of archaeological field schools. In his paper, Tubiolo described methods he uses in his Fisher Archaeological Fieldwork course to foster experiential and interdisciplinary learning. Fisher's summer course takes place during weekends in July and August at a national landmark site in Mount Morris, Livingston County.
Tubiolo is a Trustee of the NYS Archaeological Association Rochester Chapter, and has been conducting field research in Western New York for many years.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference