Tubiolo Presents at NYS Archaeological Association Conference
Justin Tubiolo, Adjunct Instructor of Archaeology in the Department of Anthropology, presented a paper at the 2013 New York State Archaeological Association Conference in Watertown on April 27.
Tubiolo presented during a special session devoted to the pedagogical practices of archaeological field schools. In his paper, Tubiolo described methods he uses in his Fisher Archaeological Fieldwork course to foster experiential and interdisciplinary learning. Fisher's summer course takes place during weekends in July and August at a national landmark site in Mount Morris, Livingston County.
Tubiolo is a Trustee of the NYS Archaeological Association Rochester Chapter, and has been conducting field research in Western New York for many years.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine