Tubiolo Presents at NYS Archaeological Association Conference
Justin Tubiolo, Adjunct Instructor of Archaeology in the Department of Anthropology, presented a paper at the 2013 New York State Archaeological Association Conference in Watertown on April 27.
Tubiolo presented during a special session devoted to the pedagogical practices of archaeological field schools. In his paper, Tubiolo described methods he uses in his Fisher Archaeological Fieldwork course to foster experiential and interdisciplinary learning. Fisher's summer course takes place during weekends in July and August at a national landmark site in Mount Morris, Livingston County.
Tubiolo is a Trustee of the NYS Archaeological Association Rochester Chapter, and has been conducting field research in Western New York for many years.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades