College Receives Grant from Finger Lakes Regional Development Council
St. John Fisher College has received a $250,000 grant from the Finger Lakes Regional Development Council as part of the Council’s $59.8 million award made to the Finger Lakes region from Governor Andrew Cuomo last week.
The grant will be used to help fund the College’s new integrated sciences and health building, scheduled to open in 2015.
The 36,000 square-foot facility will expand the laboratory and classroom capacity, and create new faculty research space, helping to meet current enrollment demands and future growth potential. Additionally, the faculty research space will strengthen scholarly efforts and allow new collaborations to form with leading industry scientists.
The new science building is part of the College’s Building for the Future initiative.
Latest College News Stories
- Bio Students Present Research
- Ceremony Showcases Service-Learning at Fisher
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization