College Receives Grant from Finger Lakes Regional Development Council
St. John Fisher College has received a $250,000 grant from the Finger Lakes Regional Development Council as part of the Council’s $59.8 million award made to the Finger Lakes region from Governor Andrew Cuomo last week.
The grant will be used to help fund the College’s new integrated sciences and health building, scheduled to open in 2015.
The 36,000 square-foot facility will expand the laboratory and classroom capacity, and create new faculty research space, helping to meet current enrollment demands and future growth potential. Additionally, the faculty research space will strengthen scholarly efforts and allow new collaborations to form with leading industry scientists.
The new science building is part of the College’s Building for the Future initiative.
Latest College News Stories
- Clark Honored with Teddi Award
- Countdown to Commencement - Kelsey Regetz
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum