College Receives Grant from Finger Lakes Regional Development Council
St. John Fisher College has received a $250,000 grant from the Finger Lakes Regional Development Council as part of the Council’s $59.8 million award made to the Finger Lakes region from Governor Andrew Cuomo last week.
The grant will be used to help fund the College’s new integrated sciences and health building, scheduled to open in 2015.
The 36,000 square-foot facility will expand the laboratory and classroom capacity, and create new faculty research space, helping to meet current enrollment demands and future growth potential. Additionally, the faculty research space will strengthen scholarly efforts and allow new collaborations to form with leading industry scientists.
The new science building is part of the College’s Building for the Future initiative.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Professor Shares Clinical Pharmacy Best Practices with India University
- Senior Send-Off
- Student Scholars Present at Regional and National Conferences
- Students, Alumni, Community Partners Honored during Education Celebration
- Fisher Education Grads #ThankATeacher
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Reflects on Relationship between Women, Nature
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House