College Receives Grant from Finger Lakes Regional Development Council
St. John Fisher College has received a $250,000 grant from the Finger Lakes Regional Development Council as part of the Council’s $59.8 million award made to the Finger Lakes region from Governor Andrew Cuomo last week.
The grant will be used to help fund the College’s new integrated sciences and health building, scheduled to open in 2015.
The 36,000 square-foot facility will expand the laboratory and classroom capacity, and create new faculty research space, helping to meet current enrollment demands and future growth potential. Additionally, the faculty research space will strengthen scholarly efforts and allow new collaborations to form with leading industry scientists.
The new science building is part of the College’s Building for the Future initiative.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Accounting Professor Selected for Third Fulbright
- Lavery Librarians Win Audience Award at Fast Pitch Competition
- Share Your Family Recipes with the Fisher Cookbook
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors