College Receives Grant from Finger Lakes Regional Development Council
St. John Fisher College has received a $250,000 grant from the Finger Lakes Regional Development Council as part of the Council’s $59.8 million award made to the Finger Lakes region from Governor Andrew Cuomo last week.
The grant will be used to help fund the College’s new integrated sciences and health building, scheduled to open in 2015.
The 36,000 square-foot facility will expand the laboratory and classroom capacity, and create new faculty research space, helping to meet current enrollment demands and future growth potential. Additionally, the faculty research space will strengthen scholarly efforts and allow new collaborations to form with leading industry scientists.
The new science building is part of the College’s Building for the Future initiative.
Latest College News Stories
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex
- Lecture Being Held by Author Chris Lowney
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference