Dr. Mick Presents at Conference
From May 19-24, 2012, Dr. Diane Mick, Visiting Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, took part in the National Teaching Institute (NTI) of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses in Orlando. She presented the following lectures at the conference:
- Prepared, Poised and Polished: Positioning Yourself for a Prime Presentation
- Writing for Publication: I’d Rather Have a Root Canal
- Top Ten Tactics for Writing a Great Abstract
- ePortfolio: Portal to Professional Success
NTI is the premier conference for nurses who care for high acuity and critically ill patients and their families.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference
- Fellowship Sends Journalism Instructor Back to the Newsroom
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Perales Tapped to Serve as Fisher's Interim VP for Enrollment Management
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards