Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
The Staff Recognition Committee is seeking nominations for the annual awards, and nominations will be accepted until January 31, 2012. The goal of the program is to showcase staff accomplishments.
The program includes five award categories:
Cardinal Award – Given to the employee who: fosters a positive attitude and the Fisher focus; bridges lines across departments; and demonstrates initiative.
Freshman Award –Presented to someone who has been employed at Fisher for three years or fewer; has made a positive and immediate impact on the College community; embraces the Fisher spirit; and shows imagination, creativity and innovation.
Good Samaritan Award – Recognizes an employee who: gives of their own time to make a difference in others’ lives; provides outreach to the Fisher community or the greater community; leads by example; reaches out to others to join in the effort; and serves as a natural way of living and not out of obligation.
Lifelong Learner – Given to the employee who: continually seeks further education, networking opportunities or professional development to enhance his or her own position, and then brings back that knowledge to enhance the performance of the department.
Students’ Choice Award –Presented to the employee who: has daily actions and efforts that are consistently aligned with the Fisher student in mind; looks out for the well-being of each Fisher student; is proactive in fostering and promoting the success of Fisher students; and genuinely cares about students; and reaches out to students in need.
Employees will be informed that they have been nominated in March, and a staff recognition ceremony will take place in April, where the winners will be announced.
For more information on each award or to make a nomination, visit the Staff Recognition website.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence