Countdown to Commencement - Kyle Ingalls
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Accounting major, Kyle Ingalls. He was nominated by Kelly Powell, Founders Hall Residence Director.
According to Powell, Ingalls knows how to bring a positive feel to any room. He has been a Resident Assistant (RA) for three years and always plans programs that keep his residents engaged. He builds a true community feeling, and Powell praised him for making her job easier. Ingalls never lets life get him down and “he brings joy to everything he does,” said Powell.
Ingalls can fill any leadership role and is great at working with peers. He has been the CFO of the Investment Club and Co-Chair of the Accounting Club. Powell has no doubt that Ingalls will be successful at anything he puts his mind to.
Best of luck to you Kyle!
Latest College News Stories
- Catch Ballroom Thieves Live at Fisher
- April First Friday Lecture Explores Italian American Identity
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award