Countdown to Commencement - Kyle Ingalls
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Accounting major, Kyle Ingalls. He was nominated by Kelly Powell, Founders Hall Residence Director.
According to Powell, Ingalls knows how to bring a positive feel to any room. He has been a Resident Assistant (RA) for three years and always plans programs that keep his residents engaged. He builds a true community feeling, and Powell praised him for making her job easier. Ingalls never lets life get him down and “he brings joy to everything he does,” said Powell.
Ingalls can fill any leadership role and is great at working with peers. He has been the CFO of the Investment Club and Co-Chair of the Accounting Club. Powell has no doubt that Ingalls will be successful at anything he puts his mind to.
Best of luck to you Kyle!
Latest College News Stories
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference
- Fisher Researcher Awarded Patent for New Technology
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family
- Education Celebration Honors Students, Alumni, Community Partners
- Three at Fisher Named Outstanding Adult Students