Countdown to Commencement - Kyle Ingalls
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Accounting major, Kyle Ingalls. He was nominated by Kelly Powell, Founders Hall Residence Director.
According to Powell, Ingalls knows how to bring a positive feel to any room. He has been a Resident Assistant (RA) for three years and always plans programs that keep his residents engaged. He builds a true community feeling, and Powell praised him for making her job easier. Ingalls never lets life get him down and “he brings joy to everything he does,” said Powell.
Ingalls can fill any leadership role and is great at working with peers. He has been the CFO of the Investment Club and Co-Chair of the Accounting Club. Powell has no doubt that Ingalls will be successful at anything he puts his mind to.
Best of luck to you Kyle!
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes