Senior Biology Majors Present Research
On April 28, 2010, four senior Biology majors presented their research at the 22nd Annual Buffalo Conference on Microbial Pathogenesis, a regional conference of the American Society of Microbiology. Aisha Arshad, Paul Cellura, Douglas Giroux, and Jamie Winslow, all students of Dr. Kristin Picardo, presented posters describing the research they completed in their Biology classes here at Fisher. This was an excellent opportunity for the students, since this meeting is attended by experts in the field of microbial pathogenesis.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- Karim Publishes Paper in International Physics Journal
- Walgreens Representative Presents Check for Diversity Scholarship