Senior Biology Majors Present Research
On April 28, 2010, four senior Biology majors presented their research at the 22nd Annual Buffalo Conference on Microbial Pathogenesis, a regional conference of the American Society of Microbiology. Aisha Arshad, Paul Cellura, Douglas Giroux, and Jamie Winslow, all students of Dr. Kristin Picardo, presented posters describing the research they completed in their Biology classes here at Fisher. This was an excellent opportunity for the students, since this meeting is attended by experts in the field of microbial pathogenesis.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website