Senior Biology Majors Present Research
On April 28, 2010, four senior Biology majors presented their research at the 22nd Annual Buffalo Conference on Microbial Pathogenesis, a regional conference of the American Society of Microbiology. Aisha Arshad, Paul Cellura, Douglas Giroux, and Jamie Winslow, all students of Dr. Kristin Picardo, presented posters describing the research they completed in their Biology classes here at Fisher. This was an excellent opportunity for the students, since this meeting is attended by experts in the field of microbial pathogenesis.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study