Senior Biology Majors Present Research
On April 28, 2010, four senior Biology majors presented their research at the 22nd Annual Buffalo Conference on Microbial Pathogenesis, a regional conference of the American Society of Microbiology. Aisha Arshad, Paul Cellura, Douglas Giroux, and Jamie Winslow, all students of Dr. Kristin Picardo, presented posters describing the research they completed in their Biology classes here at Fisher. This was an excellent opportunity for the students, since this meeting is attended by experts in the field of microbial pathogenesis.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Markwick Named New York State Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Healthy Living Sustainability Fair Set for Oct. 6
- It’s Never Too Early for a Fisher Education
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- Accounting Club Hosts 35th Annual Golf Tournament
- Fisher Storms Back to Win Courage Bowl XII
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy