Senior Biology Majors Present Research
On April 28, 2010, four senior Biology majors presented their research at the 22nd Annual Buffalo Conference on Microbial Pathogenesis, a regional conference of the American Society of Microbiology. Aisha Arshad, Paul Cellura, Douglas Giroux, and Jamie Winslow, all students of Dr. Kristin Picardo, presented posters describing the research they completed in their Biology classes here at Fisher. This was an excellent opportunity for the students, since this meeting is attended by experts in the field of microbial pathogenesis.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades