Students Present Research in Chemistry
On April 24, 2010, seven students from the Department of Chemistry presented their research at the Rochester Section of the American Chemical Society’s 2010 Undergraduate Research Symposium at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. The participants are Amanda Lewis and Colleen Dugan, students of Drs. Kim Chichester (Chemistry), Irene Kimaru (Chemistry), and Maryann Herman (Biology); Kyle Custard, student of Dr. Kim Chichester (Chemistry); Cecilia Christopher, student of Dr. Kristina Lantzky-Eaton (Chemistry); Walter Casper, summer research student of Dr. Nicholas Materer (Chemistry, Oklahoma State University); Shannon Peterson, student of Dr. Irene Kimaru (Chemistry); and Alyssa Pignato, student of Dr. Christine Birnie (Wegmans School of Pharmacy).
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- What to Expect at Orientation 2016
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam