Students Present Research in Chemistry
On April 24, 2010, seven students from the Department of Chemistry presented their research at the Rochester Section of the American Chemical Society’s 2010 Undergraduate Research Symposium at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. The participants are Amanda Lewis and Colleen Dugan, students of Drs. Kim Chichester (Chemistry), Irene Kimaru (Chemistry), and Maryann Herman (Biology); Kyle Custard, student of Dr. Kim Chichester (Chemistry); Cecilia Christopher, student of Dr. Kristina Lantzky-Eaton (Chemistry); Walter Casper, summer research student of Dr. Nicholas Materer (Chemistry, Oklahoma State University); Shannon Peterson, student of Dr. Irene Kimaru (Chemistry); and Alyssa Pignato, student of Dr. Christine Birnie (Wegmans School of Pharmacy).
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration
- National Conference Offers Fisher Students Chance to Network with PR Pros
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition