Students Present Research in Chemistry
On April 24, 2010, seven students from the Department of Chemistry presented their research at the Rochester Section of the American Chemical Society’s 2010 Undergraduate Research Symposium at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. The participants are Amanda Lewis and Colleen Dugan, students of Drs. Kim Chichester (Chemistry), Irene Kimaru (Chemistry), and Maryann Herman (Biology); Kyle Custard, student of Dr. Kim Chichester (Chemistry); Cecilia Christopher, student of Dr. Kristina Lantzky-Eaton (Chemistry); Walter Casper, summer research student of Dr. Nicholas Materer (Chemistry, Oklahoma State University); Shannon Peterson, student of Dr. Irene Kimaru (Chemistry); and Alyssa Pignato, student of Dr. Christine Birnie (Wegmans School of Pharmacy).
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Class of 2016 to Graduate from St. John Fisher College Saturday
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher