Students Present Research in Chemistry
On April 24, 2010, seven students from the Department of Chemistry presented their research at the Rochester Section of the American Chemical Society’s 2010 Undergraduate Research Symposium at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. The participants are Amanda Lewis and Colleen Dugan, students of Drs. Kim Chichester (Chemistry), Irene Kimaru (Chemistry), and Maryann Herman (Biology); Kyle Custard, student of Dr. Kim Chichester (Chemistry); Cecilia Christopher, student of Dr. Kristina Lantzky-Eaton (Chemistry); Walter Casper, summer research student of Dr. Nicholas Materer (Chemistry, Oklahoma State University); Shannon Peterson, student of Dr. Irene Kimaru (Chemistry); and Alyssa Pignato, student of Dr. Christine Birnie (Wegmans School of Pharmacy).
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office
- Fisher Students Make Strides