Students Present Research in Chemistry
On April 24, 2010, seven students from the Department of Chemistry presented their research at the Rochester Section of the American Chemical Society’s 2010 Undergraduate Research Symposium at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. The participants are Amanda Lewis and Colleen Dugan, students of Drs. Kim Chichester (Chemistry), Irene Kimaru (Chemistry), and Maryann Herman (Biology); Kyle Custard, student of Dr. Kim Chichester (Chemistry); Cecilia Christopher, student of Dr. Kristina Lantzky-Eaton (Chemistry); Walter Casper, summer research student of Dr. Nicholas Materer (Chemistry, Oklahoma State University); Shannon Peterson, student of Dr. Irene Kimaru (Chemistry); and Alyssa Pignato, student of Dr. Christine Birnie (Wegmans School of Pharmacy).
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine