Class of 2014 Graduates Named to ‘Who’s Who’
Thirty-four members of the College’s Class of 2014 will be included into the 2014 edition of Who’s Who Among Students® in American Universities & Colleges. Since 1934, Who’s Who has furthered the aims of higher education by rewarding and recognizing individual academic excellence on a national level.
These outstanding campus leaders, nominated by a committee comprised of Fisher faculty and staff, are honored for academic achievement, service to the community, and leadership in extracurricular activities. The 34 seniors will be formally recognized at the President’s Award Ceremony on May 9.
These Fisher students join an elite group of students of higher learning in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and several foreign nations.
The St. John Fisher College students honored this year are: Melissa Accorso; Emily C. Back; Dusty L. Baker; Paula L. Bernardoni; John C. Bezon; Philip J. Brogan; Katherine E. Burgstrom; Laura A. Burgstrom; Michael J. Cunliffe; Erika L. Dangler; Jeffrey H. Fahmer; Kathleen M. Fallon; Cody O. Foster; Julie M. Gehring; Andrea V. Gillespie; Valarie C. Hanson; Adaobi A. Ikpeze; Kyle R. Ingalls; Mark Brendan Kazmierski; Jennifer E. Keeler; Kaitlyn J. Mannix; Meghan R. McGee; Cody J. Miller; Taylor Muztafago; Timothy J. Nervina; Loriane K. Ngarambe; Erica J. Papa; Steven J. Pavente; Sara J. Perrone; Jose L. Ramos; Taylor P. Ramsey; Richard C. Riola; Maria A. Siler; and Alicia L. Vann.
Fisher faculty and staff who serve on the selection committee include: Dr. Rick DeJesús-Rueff; David DiCaro; Jennifer Granger; Stephanie Ketterl; Thomas Rodgers; Yantee Slobert; Teah Terrance; Terri Travaglini; Sally Vaughan; and Bob Ward.
Latest College News Stories
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee
- Fisher Hosts 4A’s Agency Conference
- Culinary Creations for a Cause
- Students "Smash the Scale" On National Love Your Body Day
- Calling All Gamers (For a Good Cause)
- Students Represent Fisher at TutorCon ’14
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic