Class of 2014 Graduates Named to ‘Who’s Who’
Thirty-four members of the College’s Class of 2014 will be included into the 2014 edition of Who’s Who Among Students® in American Universities & Colleges. Since 1934, Who’s Who has furthered the aims of higher education by rewarding and recognizing individual academic excellence on a national level.
These outstanding campus leaders, nominated by a committee comprised of Fisher faculty and staff, are honored for academic achievement, service to the community, and leadership in extracurricular activities. The 34 seniors will be formally recognized at the President’s Award Ceremony on May 9.
These Fisher students join an elite group of students of higher learning in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and several foreign nations.
The St. John Fisher College students honored this year are: Melissa Accorso; Emily C. Back; Dusty L. Baker; Paula L. Bernardoni; John C. Bezon; Philip J. Brogan; Katherine E. Burgstrom; Laura A. Burgstrom; Michael J. Cunliffe; Erika L. Dangler; Jeffrey H. Fahmer; Kathleen M. Fallon; Cody O. Foster; Julie M. Gehring; Andrea V. Gillespie; Valarie C. Hanson; Adaobi A. Ikpeze; Kyle R. Ingalls; Mark Brendan Kazmierski; Jennifer E. Keeler; Kaitlyn J. Mannix; Meghan R. McGee; Cody J. Miller; Taylor Muztafago; Timothy J. Nervina; Loriane K. Ngarambe; Erica J. Papa; Steven J. Pavente; Sara J. Perrone; Jose L. Ramos; Taylor P. Ramsey; Richard C. Riola; Maria A. Siler; and Alicia L. Vann.
Fisher faculty and staff who serve on the selection committee include: Dr. Rick DeJesús-Rueff; David DiCaro; Jennifer Granger; Stephanie Ketterl; Thomas Rodgers; Yantee Slobert; Teah Terrance; Terri Travaglini; Sally Vaughan; and Bob Ward.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day