Class of 2014 Graduates Named to ‘Who’s Who’
Thirty-four members of the College’s Class of 2014 will be included into the 2014 edition of Who’s Who Among Students® in American Universities & Colleges. Since 1934, Who’s Who has furthered the aims of higher education by rewarding and recognizing individual academic excellence on a national level.
These outstanding campus leaders, nominated by a committee comprised of Fisher faculty and staff, are honored for academic achievement, service to the community, and leadership in extracurricular activities. The 34 seniors will be formally recognized at the President’s Award Ceremony on May 9.
These Fisher students join an elite group of students of higher learning in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and several foreign nations.
The St. John Fisher College students honored this year are: Melissa Accorso; Emily C. Back; Dusty L. Baker; Paula L. Bernardoni; John C. Bezon; Philip J. Brogan; Katherine E. Burgstrom; Laura A. Burgstrom; Michael J. Cunliffe; Erika L. Dangler; Jeffrey H. Fahmer; Kathleen M. Fallon; Cody O. Foster; Julie M. Gehring; Andrea V. Gillespie; Valarie C. Hanson; Adaobi A. Ikpeze; Kyle R. Ingalls; Mark Brendan Kazmierski; Jennifer E. Keeler; Kaitlyn J. Mannix; Meghan R. McGee; Cody J. Miller; Taylor Muztafago; Timothy J. Nervina; Loriane K. Ngarambe; Erica J. Papa; Steven J. Pavente; Sara J. Perrone; Jose L. Ramos; Taylor P. Ramsey; Richard C. Riola; Maria A. Siler; and Alicia L. Vann.
Fisher faculty and staff who serve on the selection committee include: Dr. Rick DeJesús-Rueff; David DiCaro; Jennifer Granger; Stephanie Ketterl; Thomas Rodgers; Yantee Slobert; Teah Terrance; Terri Travaglini; Sally Vaughan; and Bob Ward.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Perales Tapped to Serve as Fisher's Interim VP for Enrollment Management
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative