Class of 2014 Graduates Named to ‘Who’s Who’
Thirty-four members of the College’s Class of 2014 will be included into the 2014 edition of Who’s Who Among Students® in American Universities & Colleges. Since 1934, Who’s Who has furthered the aims of higher education by rewarding and recognizing individual academic excellence on a national level.
These outstanding campus leaders, nominated by a committee comprised of Fisher faculty and staff, are honored for academic achievement, service to the community, and leadership in extracurricular activities. The 34 seniors will be formally recognized at the President’s Award Ceremony on May 9.
These Fisher students join an elite group of students of higher learning in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and several foreign nations.
The St. John Fisher College students honored this year are: Melissa Accorso; Emily C. Back; Dusty L. Baker; Paula L. Bernardoni; John C. Bezon; Philip J. Brogan; Katherine E. Burgstrom; Laura A. Burgstrom; Michael J. Cunliffe; Erika L. Dangler; Jeffrey H. Fahmer; Kathleen M. Fallon; Cody O. Foster; Julie M. Gehring; Andrea V. Gillespie; Valarie C. Hanson; Adaobi A. Ikpeze; Kyle R. Ingalls; Mark Brendan Kazmierski; Jennifer E. Keeler; Kaitlyn J. Mannix; Meghan R. McGee; Cody J. Miller; Taylor Muztafago; Timothy J. Nervina; Loriane K. Ngarambe; Erica J. Papa; Steven J. Pavente; Sara J. Perrone; Jose L. Ramos; Taylor P. Ramsey; Richard C. Riola; Maria A. Siler; and Alicia L. Vann.
Fisher faculty and staff who serve on the selection committee include: Dr. Rick DeJesús-Rueff; David DiCaro; Jennifer Granger; Stephanie Ketterl; Thomas Rodgers; Yantee Slobert; Teah Terrance; Terri Travaglini; Sally Vaughan; and Bob Ward.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades