O’Keefe Ross Gallery Featuring Faculty, Staff, Student Work
Faculty, staff, and student artwork is now on display in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Welcome Center, and will be showcased through February 10. An opening reception for the Faculty, Staff, and Student Art Invitational will take place on Thursday, January 23, from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. Light refreshments will be served.
The exhibit features the work of Heather Erwin, Benjamin Hockenberry, Julie Gelfand, Dr. Alexey Ignatchenko, M.J. Iuppa, Elizabeth King Durand, Melody Li, Stephen Piper, G.A. Sheller, and Azeya Webb. The “Fisher Sketchbook” is also on display, and includes student work from Encounter with the Arts and Arts 105: Drawing, two courses from fall 2013.
The Patricia O'Keefe Ross Gallery located in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center. Gallery hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. The exhibit is free and open to the public.
Latest College News Stories
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization
- Undergrads Present at Literature and Composition Conference
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized during Reception