O’Keefe Ross Gallery Featuring Faculty, Staff, Student Work
Faculty, staff, and student artwork is now on display in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Welcome Center, and will be showcased through February 10. An opening reception for the Faculty, Staff, and Student Art Invitational will take place on Thursday, January 23, from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. Light refreshments will be served.
The exhibit features the work of Heather Erwin, Benjamin Hockenberry, Julie Gelfand, Dr. Alexey Ignatchenko, M.J. Iuppa, Elizabeth King Durand, Melody Li, Stephen Piper, G.A. Sheller, and Azeya Webb. The “Fisher Sketchbook” is also on display, and includes student work from Encounter with the Arts and Arts 105: Drawing, two courses from fall 2013.
The Patricia O'Keefe Ross Gallery located in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center. Gallery hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. The exhibit is free and open to the public.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium