Financial Aid Corner
It’s the time of year when students need to start thinking about filing their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2014-15 academic year.
The FAFSA must be completed every year in order to be considered for financial aid, including loans. Students can begin filing now, and the deadline is April 1.
A few points to note:
- Students/parents who have completed their federal tax return should view and transfer tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval process when completing the FAFSA.
- If you have not filed your 2013 federal tax return, estimate 2013 income figures, if necessary, in order to meet the April 1 deadline. Once your tax return has been filed, update the FAFSA with actual income figures using the IRS Data Retrieval process.
The FAFSA can be filed online at www.fafsa.gov. You will need your PIN in order to file. Duplicate PINS can be requested at www.pin.ed.gov. The federal school code for St. John Fisher College is 002821.
If you have any questions regarding the FAFSA or the application process, please contact the College’s Financial Aid Office at 585-385-8042 or email@example.com.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins Today
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference
- School of Ed Alum Receives Transformational Leader Award from Nursing Organization