Financial Aid Corner
It’s the time of year when students need to start thinking about filing their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2014-15 academic year.
The FAFSA must be completed every year in order to be considered for financial aid, including loans. Students can begin filing now, and the deadline is April 1.
A few points to note:
- Students/parents who have completed their federal tax return should view and transfer tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval process when completing the FAFSA.
- If you have not filed your 2013 federal tax return, estimate 2013 income figures, if necessary, in order to meet the April 1 deadline. Once your tax return has been filed, update the FAFSA with actual income figures using the IRS Data Retrieval process.
The FAFSA can be filed online at www.fafsa.gov. You will need your PIN in order to file. Duplicate PINS can be requested at www.pin.ed.gov. The federal school code for St. John Fisher College is 002821.
If you have any questions regarding the FAFSA or the application process, please contact the College’s Financial Aid Office at 585-385-8042 or email@example.com.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium