Financial Aid Corner
It’s the time of year when students need to start thinking about filing their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2014-15 academic year.
The FAFSA must be completed every year in order to be considered for financial aid, including loans. Students can begin filing now, and the deadline is April 1.
A few points to note:
- Students/parents who have completed their federal tax return should view and transfer tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval process when completing the FAFSA.
- If you have not filed your 2013 federal tax return, estimate 2013 income figures, if necessary, in order to meet the April 1 deadline. Once your tax return has been filed, update the FAFSA with actual income figures using the IRS Data Retrieval process.
The FAFSA can be filed online at www.fafsa.gov. You will need your PIN in order to file. Duplicate PINS can be requested at www.pin.ed.gov. The federal school code for St. John Fisher College is 002821.
If you have any questions regarding the FAFSA or the application process, please contact the College’s Financial Aid Office at 585-385-8042 or email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- Martínez-Hernández, Rovira-Figueroa, and Eaton presented at STANYS Conference
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee Host Olympics for Wilson Foundation Academy
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement