Nursing Faculty Named to Friendly Home Board
Dr. Kathleen Dever, Assistant Professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently elected to The Friendly Home's board of directors.
Prior to coming to St. John Fisher College, Dever worked as Executive Director at Traditions in Caring, a licensed home care agency owned by five long-term care facilities.
She is also a board member for the Rochester Presbyterian Home and has been a member of the Mercy Respite for Caregivers Advisory Board.
Latest College News Stories
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex
- Lecture Being Held by Author Chris Lowney
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference