Nursing Faculty Named to Friendly Home Board
Dr. Kathleen Dever, Assistant Professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently elected to The Friendly Home's board of directors.
Prior to coming to St. John Fisher College, Dever worked as Executive Director at Traditions in Caring, a licensed home care agency owned by five long-term care facilities.
She is also a board member for the Rochester Presbyterian Home and has been a member of the Mercy Respite for Caregivers Advisory Board.
Latest College News Stories
- Lynd-Balta Named Assistant Provost
- Math Students Inducted into Pi Mu Epsilon New York Chapter
- Adjunct Faculty Honored
- Foreign Language Honor Society Holds 43rd Induction Ceremony
- PRIMA’s Inaugural “Gilda’s Cup” Raises $3,500 for Gilda’s Club of Rochester
- Marketing Club Takes on New Orleans, Wins Awards at International Conference
- Student Employees of the Year Recognized
- Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards
- Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff