Nursing Faculty Named to Friendly Home Board
Dr. Kathleen Dever, Assistant Professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently elected to The Friendly Home's board of directors.
Prior to coming to St. John Fisher College, Dever worked as Executive Director at Traditions in Caring, a licensed home care agency owned by five long-term care facilities.
She is also a board member for the Rochester Presbyterian Home and has been a member of the Mercy Respite for Caregivers Advisory Board.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Class of 2016 to Graduate from St. John Fisher College Saturday
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher