Fagan Joins Career Center
The St. John Fisher College Career Center has appointed Andrew Fagan as the Center’s new Career Counselor.
Fagan comes to Fisher from the University of Rochester Career and Internship Center, where he worked as a Career Counselor since 2012. Prior to joining the University of Rochester, he served as a Graduate Assistant Counselor in the Career Development Center at Alfred University while he pursued his Master’s degree in counseling.
In his role at Fisher, Fagan will assist the Center’s efforts to collaborate across campus with members of the College to provide services, resources, and programs that actively engage students in the career development process.
A 2010 graduate of Nazareth College, he is a member of the Rochester Area Career Development Association. He is also a member of the American Counseling Association.
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award
- Comedy Improv Competition Raises Funds for Gilda’s Club
- Go Green during Fisher’s Recycling Drive and Sustainability Fair
- Ed.D. Student Highlighted in Huffington Post Article for Leadership, Service