Fagan Joins Career Center
The St. John Fisher College Career Center has appointed Andrew Fagan as the Center’s new Career Counselor.
Fagan comes to Fisher from the University of Rochester Career and Internship Center, where he worked as a Career Counselor since 2012. Prior to joining the University of Rochester, he served as a Graduate Assistant Counselor in the Career Development Center at Alfred University while he pursued his Master’s degree in counseling.
In his role at Fisher, Fagan will assist the Center’s efforts to collaborate across campus with members of the College to provide services, resources, and programs that actively engage students in the career development process.
A 2010 graduate of Nazareth College, he is a member of the Rochester Area Career Development Association. He is also a member of the American Counseling Association.
Latest College News Stories
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport
- Pittsford High School AP Chemistry Students work with Fisher Faculty on Project, Presentation
- Chemistry Faculty Members Present at Biennial Conference on Chemical Education