Fagan Joins Career Center
The St. John Fisher College Career Center has appointed Andrew Fagan as the Center’s new Career Counselor.
Fagan comes to Fisher from the University of Rochester Career and Internship Center, where he worked as a Career Counselor since 2012. Prior to joining the University of Rochester, he served as a Graduate Assistant Counselor in the Career Development Center at Alfred University while he pursued his Master’s degree in counseling.
In his role at Fisher, Fagan will assist the Center’s efforts to collaborate across campus with members of the College to provide services, resources, and programs that actively engage students in the career development process.
A 2010 graduate of Nazareth College, he is a member of the Rochester Area Career Development Association. He is also a member of the American Counseling Association.
Latest College News Stories
- Ceremony Showcases Service-Learning at Fisher
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization
- Undergrads Present at Literature and Composition Conference