Fagan Joins Career Center
The St. John Fisher College Career Center has appointed Andrew Fagan as the Center’s new Career Counselor.
Fagan comes to Fisher from the University of Rochester Career and Internship Center, where he worked as a Career Counselor since 2012. Prior to joining the University of Rochester, he served as a Graduate Assistant Counselor in the Career Development Center at Alfred University while he pursued his Master’s degree in counseling.
In his role at Fisher, Fagan will assist the Center’s efforts to collaborate across campus with members of the College to provide services, resources, and programs that actively engage students in the career development process.
A 2010 graduate of Nazareth College, he is a member of the Rochester Area Career Development Association. He is also a member of the American Counseling Association.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference