Fagan Joins Career Center
The St. John Fisher College Career Center has appointed Andrew Fagan as the Center’s new Career Counselor.
Fagan comes to Fisher from the University of Rochester Career and Internship Center, where he worked as a Career Counselor since 2012. Prior to joining the University of Rochester, he served as a Graduate Assistant Counselor in the Career Development Center at Alfred University while he pursued his Master’s degree in counseling.
In his role at Fisher, Fagan will assist the Center’s efforts to collaborate across campus with members of the College to provide services, resources, and programs that actively engage students in the career development process.
A 2010 graduate of Nazareth College, he is a member of the Rochester Area Career Development Association. He is also a member of the American Counseling Association.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium