“A Christmas Wonder” Presented on Campus December 16-18
Celebrating a commitment of keeping Christ in Christmas, the St. John Fisher College Passion Players will present “A Christmas Wonder,” on stage December 16-18 in the Student Life Center on the Fisher campus. Performances are scheduled on Friday, December 16 at 7:00 p.m and Saturday, December 17 at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., and a matinee only on Sunday, December 18 at 2:00 p.m.
A Christmas Wonder recounts the story of the birth of Jesus Christ using dance, choir, narration, live action tableau and featuring the music of Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller performed live by the band Deo Natus, amidst stunning lighting, sound and staging.
Students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members all take part in this high energy visual and sonic extravaganza that tells this powerful gospel story that is still changing the world.
Tickets are available now with general admission of $16.50 for individual seating, and $11.50 each for groups of five and over. Tickets can be purchased at all Wegmans locations and online, and will also be available at the door.
For more information about “A Christmas Wonder,” please contact Deacon Tom Jewell at (585) 385-8325 or email@example.com.
Three life-sized camels, built by volunteers, arrive at campus in time for the stage set-up.
Latest College News Stories
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex
- Lecture Being Held by Author Chris Lowney
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee