“A Christmas Wonder” Presented on Campus December 16-18
Celebrating a commitment of keeping Christ in Christmas, the St. John Fisher College Passion Players will present “A Christmas Wonder,” on stage December 16-18 in the Student Life Center on the Fisher campus. Performances are scheduled on Friday, December 16 at 7:00 p.m and Saturday, December 17 at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., and a matinee only on Sunday, December 18 at 2:00 p.m.
A Christmas Wonder recounts the story of the birth of Jesus Christ using dance, choir, narration, live action tableau and featuring the music of Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller performed live by the band Deo Natus, amidst stunning lighting, sound and staging.
Students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members all take part in this high energy visual and sonic extravaganza that tells this powerful gospel story that is still changing the world.
Tickets are available now with general admission of $16.50 for individual seating, and $11.50 each for groups of five and over. Tickets can be purchased at all Wegmans locations and online, and will also be available at the door.
For more information about “A Christmas Wonder,” please contact Deacon Tom Jewell at (585) 385-8325 or email@example.com.
Three life-sized camels, built by volunteers, arrive at campus in time for the stage set-up.
Latest College News Stories
- Irish Studies Program Hosts Galway Reception
- 2013 Day of Celebration Honors Egyptian Culture
- Breakfast at Fisher with Santa
- College Debuts New TV Commercials
- Rice Elected to American Studies Association Committee
- Faculty Recognized for Grants
- 2013 Day of Celebration Set for Saturday, December 7
- Job Named Nurse Practitioner Student of the Year
- Student Entrepreneurs Mean Business
- Service-Learning and Science Collide in East Rochester Schools
- Fisher Alumni, Adjunct Recognized in Forty Under 40
- Fisher Football Marches on in NCAAs in Texas
- Box Town Raises Awareness Amidst Cold Temperatures
- Vatican Insider Gary Krupp to present at St. John Fisher College on December 6
- Gantner Holds Workshops in Mexico