“A Christmas Wonder” Presented on Campus December 16-18
Celebrating a commitment of keeping Christ in Christmas, the St. John Fisher College Passion Players will present “A Christmas Wonder,” on stage December 16-18 in the Student Life Center on the Fisher campus. Performances are scheduled on Friday, December 16 at 7:00 p.m and Saturday, December 17 at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., and a matinee only on Sunday, December 18 at 2:00 p.m.
A Christmas Wonder recounts the story of the birth of Jesus Christ using dance, choir, narration, live action tableau and featuring the music of Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller performed live by the band Deo Natus, amidst stunning lighting, sound and staging.
Students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members all take part in this high energy visual and sonic extravaganza that tells this powerful gospel story that is still changing the world.
Tickets are available now with general admission of $16.50 for individual seating, and $11.50 each for groups of five and over. Tickets can be purchased at all Wegmans locations and online, and will also be available at the door.
For more information about “A Christmas Wonder,” please contact Deacon Tom Jewell at (585) 385-8325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three life-sized camels, built by volunteers, arrive at campus in time for the stage set-up.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program