“A Christmas Wonder” Presented on Campus December 16-18
Celebrating a commitment of keeping Christ in Christmas, the St. John Fisher College Passion Players will present “A Christmas Wonder,” on stage December 16-18 in the Student Life Center on the Fisher campus. Performances are scheduled on Friday, December 16 at 7:00 p.m and Saturday, December 17 at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., and a matinee only on Sunday, December 18 at 2:00 p.m.
A Christmas Wonder recounts the story of the birth of Jesus Christ using dance, choir, narration, live action tableau and featuring the music of Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller performed live by the band Deo Natus, amidst stunning lighting, sound and staging.
Students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members all take part in this high energy visual and sonic extravaganza that tells this powerful gospel story that is still changing the world.
Tickets are available now with general admission of $16.50 for individual seating, and $11.50 each for groups of five and over. Tickets can be purchased at all Wegmans locations and online, and will also be available at the door.
For more information about “A Christmas Wonder,” please contact Deacon Tom Jewell at (585) 385-8325 or email@example.com.
Three life-sized camels, built by volunteers, arrive at campus in time for the stage set-up.
Latest College News Stories
- Schlosser Publishes Article
- Maggs Presents at International Atlantic Economic Conference
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference