“A Christmas Wonder” Presented on Campus December 16-18
Celebrating a commitment of keeping Christ in Christmas, the St. John Fisher College Passion Players will present “A Christmas Wonder,” on stage December 16-18 in the Student Life Center on the Fisher campus. Performances are scheduled on Friday, December 16 at 7:00 p.m and Saturday, December 17 at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., and a matinee only on Sunday, December 18 at 2:00 p.m.
A Christmas Wonder recounts the story of the birth of Jesus Christ using dance, choir, narration, live action tableau and featuring the music of Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller performed live by the band Deo Natus, amidst stunning lighting, sound and staging.
Students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members all take part in this high energy visual and sonic extravaganza that tells this powerful gospel story that is still changing the world.
Tickets are available now with general admission of $16.50 for individual seating, and $11.50 each for groups of five and over. Tickets can be purchased at all Wegmans locations and online, and will also be available at the door.
For more information about “A Christmas Wonder,” please contact Deacon Tom Jewell at (585) 385-8325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three life-sized camels, built by volunteers, arrive at campus in time for the stage set-up.
- Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award
- School of Pharmacy Holds 2013 Student Awards