Wegmans School of Nursing Hosts Regional Linkages Conference
On Monday, March 3, the Wegmans School of Nursing hosted the Greater Rochester Area Finger Lakes Chapter of the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) annual Linkages Conference. This year's theme was “Linkages: Step Forward and Think Outside the Box,” which broadened the AACN’s national theme of “Step Forward.”
In total, 95 nurses and nursing students from the Greater Rochester Area attended the conference on campus. The keynote speaker was Teri Lynn Kiss, RN, MS, MSSW, CNML, CMSRN; the current President-Elect of AACN. Lynn's clinical practice is in Fairbanks, Alaska.
Many of the nursing faculty and clinical adjuncts at Fisher are members of the Greater Rochester Area Finger Lakes AACN, some serve as board members.
Students pictured: Brian Campbell, Jo-Ellen Eckel, Stephanie Palermo, Vilai Bartholoew, Brian Swart, Tonya Erdle, Randy Kohlmeier, Jessica Hall, Maria Loudis, Hannah Della Costa, Chelsea Sayles, Correy Goodwin, Danielle Gorman, Amy Wilkinson, Deb Davis, Alexandra Nenni and Nicolette Zinone.
Latest College News Stories
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Nelson-Tuttle, Schultz Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer