Wegmans School of Nursing Hosts Regional Linkages Conference
On Monday, March 3, the Wegmans School of Nursing hosted the Greater Rochester Area Finger Lakes Chapter of the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) annual Linkages Conference. This year's theme was “Linkages: Step Forward and Think Outside the Box,” which broadened the AACN’s national theme of “Step Forward.”
In total, 95 nurses and nursing students from the Greater Rochester Area attended the conference on campus. The keynote speaker was Teri Lynn Kiss, RN, MS, MSSW, CNML, CMSRN; the current President-Elect of AACN. Lynn's clinical practice is in Fairbanks, Alaska.
Many of the nursing faculty and clinical adjuncts at Fisher are members of the Greater Rochester Area Finger Lakes AACN, some serve as board members.
Students pictured: Brian Campbell, Jo-Ellen Eckel, Stephanie Palermo, Vilai Bartholoew, Brian Swart, Tonya Erdle, Randy Kohlmeier, Jessica Hall, Maria Loudis, Hannah Della Costa, Chelsea Sayles, Correy Goodwin, Danielle Gorman, Amy Wilkinson, Deb Davis, Alexandra Nenni and Nicolette Zinone.
Latest College News Stories
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students