“Without Reservation” Exhibit Now Open in O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
Beginning on Tuesday, May 27, St. John Fisher College will host the “Without Reservation” exhibit in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center. The exhibit’s opening reception is scheduled for June 1 from 2:00-5:00 p.m. in the gallery.
Work by local artists Steve Piper and Frank Sellitto will be showcased in the exhibit, which features “images of informal events.” It will be on display through July 11.
Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. It is free and open to the public. For more information, please contact Libby Pinti at (585) 385-7350 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification