Sarachan Serves as Guest Lecturer at Ithaca College
Jeremy Sarachan, Assistant Professor of Communication/Journalism, served as a guest lecturer at the 22nd Annual Educational Technology Day at Ithaca College on March 22.
His lecture, “Where’s the Briefcase? Going Paperless in a Tech-Friendly Classroom,” focused on ways faculty can organize their lesson planning and workflow for greater efficiency by avoiding the use of consumable goods.
Educational Technology Day is a regional technology event that attracts over 1,600 faculty and staff from colleges across the Upstate New York region. The event includes technical and pedagogical-oriented talks and exhibits about educational technology.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- What to Expect at Orientation 2016
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend