Sarachan Serves as Guest Lecturer at Ithaca College
Jeremy Sarachan, Assistant Professor of Communication/Journalism, served as a guest lecturer at the 22nd Annual Educational Technology Day at Ithaca College on March 22.
His lecture, “Where’s the Briefcase? Going Paperless in a Tech-Friendly Classroom,” focused on ways faculty can organize their lesson planning and workflow for greater efficiency by avoiding the use of consumable goods.
Educational Technology Day is a regional technology event that attracts over 1,600 faculty and staff from colleges across the Upstate New York region. The event includes technical and pedagogical-oriented talks and exhibits about educational technology.
Latest College News Stories
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award
- Comedy Improv Competition Raises Funds for Gilda’s Club
- Go Green during Fisher’s Recycling Drive and Sustainability Fair