Sarachan Serves as Guest Lecturer at Ithaca College
Jeremy Sarachan, Assistant Professor of Communication/Journalism, served as a guest lecturer at the 22nd Annual Educational Technology Day at Ithaca College on March 22.
His lecture, “Where’s the Briefcase? Going Paperless in a Tech-Friendly Classroom,” focused on ways faculty can organize their lesson planning and workflow for greater efficiency by avoiding the use of consumable goods.
Educational Technology Day is a regional technology event that attracts over 1,600 faculty and staff from colleges across the Upstate New York region. The event includes technical and pedagogical-oriented talks and exhibits about educational technology.
Latest College News Stories
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee
- Fisher Hosts 4A’s Agency Conference
- Culinary Creations for a Cause
- Students "Smash the Scale" On National Love Your Body Day
- Calling All Gamers (For a Good Cause)
- Students Represent Fisher at TutorCon ’14
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic
- "Smash the Scale" on National Love Your Body Day
- From Dancing Shoes to Running Shoes: Teddi Trot Coming October 25
- “Lisa Kindel, You Are An Ironman!”
- Fisher Named to 2015 Military Friendly Schools List
- College Receives “Mentoring Matters” Grant from First Niagara Bank
- Nursing Students, Faculty Participate in Out of the Darkness Walk