Sarachan Serves as Guest Lecturer at Ithaca College
Jeremy Sarachan, Assistant Professor of Communication/Journalism, served as a guest lecturer at the 22nd Annual Educational Technology Day at Ithaca College on March 22.
His lecture, “Where’s the Briefcase? Going Paperless in a Tech-Friendly Classroom,” focused on ways faculty can organize their lesson planning and workflow for greater efficiency by avoiding the use of consumable goods.
Educational Technology Day is a regional technology event that attracts over 1,600 faculty and staff from colleges across the Upstate New York region. The event includes technical and pedagogical-oriented talks and exhibits about educational technology.
Latest College News Stories
- Buffalo Bills Release 2015 Training Camp Schedule
- Community Service Efforts Land Fisher on President’s Honor Roll
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference
- Fisher Researcher Awarded Patent for New Technology