Sarachan Serves as Guest Lecturer at Ithaca College
Jeremy Sarachan, Assistant Professor of Communication/Journalism, served as a guest lecturer at the 22nd Annual Educational Technology Day at Ithaca College on March 22.
His lecture, “Where’s the Briefcase? Going Paperless in a Tech-Friendly Classroom,” focused on ways faculty can organize their lesson planning and workflow for greater efficiency by avoiding the use of consumable goods.
Educational Technology Day is a regional technology event that attracts over 1,600 faculty and staff from colleges across the Upstate New York region. The event includes technical and pedagogical-oriented talks and exhibits about educational technology.
Latest College News Stories
- PRIMA’s Inaugural “Gilda’s Cup” Raises $3,500 for Gilda’s Club of Rochester
- Marketing Club Takes on New Orleans, Wins Awards at International Conference
- Student Employees of the Year Recognized
- Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards
- Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff
- 13th Annual Relay for Life Raises Over $30,000
- Senior Wins Poetry Competition
- Student Athletes Participate in Giant Read
- Countdown to Commencement - Sara Perrone