Brienzi ’81 Inducted into MCC Alumni Hall of Fame
Richard Brienzi, a member of Fisher’s Class of 1981, was recently inducted into the Monroe Community College (MCC) Alumni Hall of Fame for his professional achievements, support of MCC, and his service to the community.
Brienzi earned his associate’s degree in business administration from MCC in 1979, and transferred to Fisher, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance. He is a certified public accountant, and serves on the College’s School of Business Accounting and Management Advisory Board. He is also a member of the MCC Foundation Board, and executive chair of the 2013 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club. In addition, he is active with the MCC Foundation’s President’s Circle and is former chair of the MCC Foundation’s Alumni Committee.
A resident of Fairport, Brienzi is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Latest College News Stories
- Community Service Efforts Land Fisher on President’s Honor Roll
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference
- Fisher Researcher Awarded Patent for New Technology
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family