Brienzi ’81 Inducted into MCC Alumni Hall of Fame
Richard Brienzi, a member of Fisher’s Class of 1981, was recently inducted into the Monroe Community College (MCC) Alumni Hall of Fame for his professional achievements, support of MCC, and his service to the community.
Brienzi earned his associate’s degree in business administration from MCC in 1979, and transferred to Fisher, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance. He is a certified public accountant, and serves on the College’s School of Business Accounting and Management Advisory Board. He is also a member of the MCC Foundation Board, and executive chair of the 2013 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club. In addition, he is active with the MCC Foundation’s President’s Circle and is former chair of the MCC Foundation’s Alumni Committee.
A resident of Fairport, Brienzi is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium