Brienzi ’81 Inducted into MCC Alumni Hall of Fame
Richard Brienzi, a member of Fisher’s Class of 1981, was recently inducted into the Monroe Community College (MCC) Alumni Hall of Fame for his professional achievements, support of MCC, and his service to the community.
Brienzi earned his associate’s degree in business administration from MCC in 1979, and transferred to Fisher, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance. He is a certified public accountant, and serves on the College’s School of Business Accounting and Management Advisory Board. He is also a member of the MCC Foundation Board, and executive chair of the 2013 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club. In addition, he is active with the MCC Foundation’s President’s Circle and is former chair of the MCC Foundation’s Alumni Committee.
A resident of Fairport, Brienzi is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Accounting Professor Selected for Third Fulbright
- Lavery Librarians Win Audience Award at Fast Pitch Competition
- Share Your Family Recipes with the Fisher Cookbook
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors