Fisher’s Youngest Raise Money on Trikes
The spirit of community service at Fisher reaches even the youngest students at the College. Thirty-one children from the Early Learning Center put on their helmets and rode their trikes, bikes, and three-wheelers on Friday, September 28, to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
It was the third annual “Trike-a-Thon” at the Center, and this year, the children and staff raised nearly $900. Since the event started, the Center has raised over $3,000 for the cause.
The “Trike-A-Thon” is a national week-long safety curriculum and fundraising program that supports St. Jude. The program teaches children valuable riding-toy safety lessons, which they learn through educational materials provided by St. Jude. At the end of the week, they bring their personal bicycles and other riding toys to school to practice what they learned and raise money by riding.
- College's Justinian Order Holds 12th Annual Luncheon Featuring Honorable Frank Geraci, Jr.
- Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award