Marketing Club Wins Local Award, Two Years Running
For the second year in a row, the St. John Fisher College American Marketing Association Club (AMA) received the Rochester American Marketing Association (RAMA) Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award. The award was presented at the end of May during RAMA’s annual Marketer of the Year Awards.
RAMA honors an affiliated collegiate chapter that display leadership, professional development, community service, and more on a national level with the AMA and locally with RAMA.
Students interested in joining the Marketing Club can attend the informational meeting on Tuesday, September 18. The club can also be found on Facebook and Twitter (@SJFCMktgClub).
Pictured L to R: Christian Gonzalez (Executive VP of SJFC AMA), Chelsea Guererri (VP of Communications), Chelsea Salitan (President), Dr. Monica A. Hodis (Chapter Advisor), Erika DiNapoli (VP of Fundraising).
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades