Marketing Club Wins Local Award, Two Years Running
For the second year in a row, the St. John Fisher College American Marketing Association Club (AMA) received the Rochester American Marketing Association (RAMA) Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award. The award was presented at the end of May during RAMA’s annual Marketer of the Year Awards.
RAMA honors an affiliated collegiate chapter that display leadership, professional development, community service, and more on a national level with the AMA and locally with RAMA.
Students interested in joining the Marketing Club can attend the informational meeting on Tuesday, September 18. The club can also be found on Facebook and Twitter (@SJFCMktgClub).
Pictured L to R: Christian Gonzalez (Executive VP of SJFC AMA), Chelsea Guererri (VP of Communications), Chelsea Salitan (President), Dr. Monica A. Hodis (Chapter Advisor), Erika DiNapoli (VP of Fundraising).
Latest College News Stories
- College Presents Accounting Alumni Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- Lordy, Lordy, Looks Who’s 40!
- Student Athlete Mentors Spread Awareness of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Loss Lecture Series Scheduled for October 15
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- The Éire on the Erie Conference Scheduled for October 17
- Music to Fisher’s Ears: Meet the SJFC Pep Band
- Follow @FisherParking for Updates on Campus Parking Availability
- Mental Health Counseling Program Recognizes First Group of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Gantner Organizing Workshop for Mathematical Association of America Fall Meeting
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans