Marketing Club Wins Local Award, Two Years Running
For the second year in a row, the St. John Fisher College American Marketing Association Club (AMA) received the Rochester American Marketing Association (RAMA) Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award. The award was presented at the end of May during RAMA’s annual Marketer of the Year Awards.
RAMA honors an affiliated collegiate chapter that display leadership, professional development, community service, and more on a national level with the AMA and locally with RAMA.
Students interested in joining the Marketing Club can attend the informational meeting on Tuesday, September 18. The club can also be found on Facebook and Twitter (@SJFCMktgClub).
Pictured L to R: Christian Gonzalez (Executive VP of SJFC AMA), Chelsea Guererri (VP of Communications), Chelsea Salitan (President), Dr. Monica A. Hodis (Chapter Advisor), Erika DiNapoli (VP of Fundraising).
Latest College News Stories
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference
- Fisher Researcher Awarded Patent for New Technology
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family
- Education Celebration Honors Students, Alumni, Community Partners
- Three at Fisher Named Outstanding Adult Students