Marketing Club Wins Local Award, Two Years Running
For the second year in a row, the St. John Fisher College American Marketing Association Club (AMA) received the Rochester American Marketing Association (RAMA) Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award. The award was presented at the end of May during RAMA’s annual Marketer of the Year Awards.
RAMA honors an affiliated collegiate chapter that display leadership, professional development, community service, and more on a national level with the AMA and locally with RAMA.
Students interested in joining the Marketing Club can attend the informational meeting on Tuesday, September 18. The club can also be found on Facebook and Twitter (@SJFCMktgClub).
Pictured L to R: Christian Gonzalez (Executive VP of SJFC AMA), Chelsea Guererri (VP of Communications), Chelsea Salitan (President), Dr. Monica A. Hodis (Chapter Advisor), Erika DiNapoli (VP of Fundraising).
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Sport Management Program Receives National Accreditation
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Markwick Named New York State Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Healthy Living Sustainability Fair Set for Oct. 6
- It’s Never Too Early for a Fisher Education
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- Accounting Club Hosts 35th Annual Golf Tournament
- Fisher Storms Back to Win Courage Bowl XII