College Hosts Annual Wellness Fair
Over 600 students, faculty, and staff attended the Annual Wellness Fair, organized by the St. John Fisher College Wellness Center, on Thursday, September 27. The fair took place from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the Student Life Center.
Over 55 local vendors and organizations, along with Fisher departments and clubs, were represented at the fair, offering free services and information to the attendees.
Students were able to get free haircuts and massages, as well as cholesterol testing and flu shots, among other services. Additionally, they had a chance to win a variety of raffles prizes.
Students get free haircuts!
Students surveying the raffle scene.
Representatives from the Monroe County Sheriff Department attended the fair.
Visit the College's Facebook page for more photos.
Latest College News Stories
- Schlosser Publishes Article
- Maggs Presents at International Atlantic Economic Conference
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference