College Hosts Annual Wellness Fair
Over 600 students, faculty, and staff attended the Annual Wellness Fair, organized by the St. John Fisher College Wellness Center, on Thursday, September 27. The fair took place from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the Student Life Center.
Over 55 local vendors and organizations, along with Fisher departments and clubs, were represented at the fair, offering free services and information to the attendees.
Students were able to get free haircuts and massages, as well as cholesterol testing and flu shots, among other services. Additionally, they had a chance to win a variety of raffles prizes.
Students get free haircuts!
Students surveying the raffle scene.
Representatives from the Monroe County Sheriff Department attended the fair.
Visit the College's Facebook page for more photos.
Latest College News Stories
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee
- Fisher Hosts 4A’s Agency Conference
- Culinary Creations for a Cause
- Students "Smash the Scale" On National Love Your Body Day
- Calling All Gamers (For a Good Cause)
- Students Represent Fisher at TutorCon ’14
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic
- "Smash the Scale" on National Love Your Body Day
- From Dancing Shoes to Running Shoes: Teddi Trot Coming October 25
- “Lisa Kindel, You Are An Ironman!”