College Hosts Annual Wellness Fair
Over 600 students, faculty, and staff attended the Annual Wellness Fair, organized by the St. John Fisher College Wellness Center, on Thursday, September 27. The fair took place from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the Student Life Center.
Over 55 local vendors and organizations, along with Fisher departments and clubs, were represented at the fair, offering free services and information to the attendees.
Students were able to get free haircuts and massages, as well as cholesterol testing and flu shots, among other services. Additionally, they had a chance to win a variety of raffles prizes.
Students get free haircuts!
Students surveying the raffle scene.
Representatives from the Monroe County Sheriff Department attended the fair.
Visit the College's Facebook page for more photos.
Latest College News Stories
- Sarachan Publishes in Journal
- Vosburgh Named d3football.com All-East Region Coach of the Year
- Fisher to Host 2016 NCAA Men's Golf Championship
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Named Top Job; Fisher Program Strong and Growing
- Irish Studies Program Hosts Galway Reception
- 2013 Day of Celebration Honors Egyptian Culture
- Breakfast at Fisher with Santa
- College Debuts New TV Commercials
- Rice Elected to American Studies Association Committee
- Faculty Recognized for Grants
- 2013 Day of Celebration Set for Saturday, December 7
- Job Named Nurse Practitioner Student of the Year
- Student Entrepreneurs Mean Business
- Service-Learning and Science Collide in East Rochester Schools
- Fisher Alumni, Adjunct Recognized in Forty Under 40