College Hosts Annual Wellness Fair
Over 600 students, faculty, and staff attended the Annual Wellness Fair, organized by the St. John Fisher College Wellness Center, on Thursday, September 27. The fair took place from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the Student Life Center.
Over 55 local vendors and organizations, along with Fisher departments and clubs, were represented at the fair, offering free services and information to the attendees.
Students were able to get free haircuts and massages, as well as cholesterol testing and flu shots, among other services. Additionally, they had a chance to win a variety of raffles prizes.
Students get free haircuts!
Students surveying the raffle scene.
Representatives from the Monroe County Sheriff Department attended the fair.
Visit the College's Facebook page for more photos.
- Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award
- School of Pharmacy Holds 2013 Student Awards