College Hosts Annual Wellness Fair
Over 600 students, faculty, and staff attended the Annual Wellness Fair, organized by the St. John Fisher College Wellness Center, on Thursday, September 27. The fair took place from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the Student Life Center.
Over 55 local vendors and organizations, along with Fisher departments and clubs, were represented at the fair, offering free services and information to the attendees.
Students were able to get free haircuts and massages, as well as cholesterol testing and flu shots, among other services. Additionally, they had a chance to win a variety of raffles prizes.
Students get free haircuts!
Students surveying the raffle scene.
Representatives from the Monroe County Sheriff Department attended the fair.
Visit the College's Facebook page for more photos.
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award
- Comedy Improv Competition Raises Funds for Gilda’s Club
- Go Green during Fisher’s Recycling Drive and Sustainability Fair
- Ed.D. Student Highlighted in Huffington Post Article for Leadership, Service