Nominations Sought for Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year Award
Nominations are being accepted for the Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year Award. To be eligible, students must be employed in a position at St. John Fisher College for a period of two consecutive semesters. Faculty and staff are encouraged to carefully consider the students, both work-study and non-work-study, that they work with. A completed nomination form must be submitted by Friday, January 23.
Three students will be selected as Mary Ellen Milne Student Employee of the Year and will receive an award. All students and their nominators will be invited to attend a luncheon on March 25, 2010.
For more information, a copy of the nomination guidelines, or to submit a nomination, please contact Chenno Bowens, Dean of Students Office, at (585) 385-8229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest College News Stories
- Lynd-Balta Named Assistant Provost
- Math Students Inducted into Pi Mu Epsilon New York Chapter
- Adjunct Faculty Honored
- Foreign Language Honor Society Holds 43rd Induction Ceremony
- PRIMA’s Inaugural “Gilda’s Cup” Raises $3,500 for Gilda’s Club of Rochester
- Marketing Club Takes on New Orleans, Wins Awards at International Conference
- Student Employees of the Year Recognized
- Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards
- Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff