Human Resource Management Features Article Co-Authored by Dr. Sashittal
Dr. Hemant Sashittal, Professor of Management/Marketing, co-authored an article with Dr. Avan R. Jassawalla, SUNY Geneseo, that appears in the September-October issue of Human Resource Management.
In the article, "Thinking Strategically About Integrating Repatriated Managers in MNCs," the authors discuss how multinational corporations (MNCs) invest considerable resources into sending managers on foreign assignments, but many end up reporting dissatisfaction with their post-repatriation careers, and a significant percentage end up leaving the firm within a year. The article proposes a comprehensive configuration of processes, systems, and structures necessary for implementing new strategies for successfully developing the next generation of globally trained managers.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence