Human Resource Management Features Article Co-Authored by Dr. Sashittal
Dr. Hemant Sashittal, Professor of Management/Marketing, co-authored an article with Dr. Avan R. Jassawalla, SUNY Geneseo, that appears in the September-October issue of Human Resource Management.
In the article, "Thinking Strategically About Integrating Repatriated Managers in MNCs," the authors discuss how multinational corporations (MNCs) invest considerable resources into sending managers on foreign assignments, but many end up reporting dissatisfaction with their post-repatriation careers, and a significant percentage end up leaving the firm within a year. The article proposes a comprehensive configuration of processes, systems, and structures necessary for implementing new strategies for successfully developing the next generation of globally trained managers.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine