Early Learning Center Trike-A-Thon Raises $1,010 for St. Jude
On Tuesday, October 27, the Early Learning Center at St. John Fisher College held a Trike-A-Thon to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The little trike riders raised $1,010 in just one morning. After the Trike-A-Thon, all of the participants were treated to a celebratory tractor-pulled wagon ride around the golf course.
For more information about the Trike-A-Thon fundraiser program, visit the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's website.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- Class of 2016 to Graduate from St. John Fisher College Saturday
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students