Early Learning Center Trike-A-Thon Raises $1,010 for St. Jude
On Tuesday, October 27, the Early Learning Center at St. John Fisher College held a Trike-A-Thon to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The little trike riders raised $1,010 in just one morning. After the Trike-A-Thon, all of the participants were treated to a celebratory tractor-pulled wagon ride around the golf course.
For more information about the Trike-A-Thon fundraiser program, visit the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's website.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration
- National Conference Offers Fisher Students Chance to Network with PR Pros
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition