Early Learning Center Trike-A-Thon Raises $1,010 for St. Jude
On Tuesday, October 27, the Early Learning Center at St. John Fisher College held a Trike-A-Thon to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The little trike riders raised $1,010 in just one morning. After the Trike-A-Thon, all of the participants were treated to a celebratory tractor-pulled wagon ride around the golf course.
For more information about the Trike-A-Thon fundraiser program, visit the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's website.
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy