British Medical Journal Publishes Commentary by Dr. Lavigne
An editorial by Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor of Pharmacy, was recently published by the British Medical Journal. The article, "Smoking Cessation Agents and Suicide," discusses the risks associated with drugs that help individuals to quit smoking, and urges patients to educate themselves in order to make an informed decision.
The article is available on the British Medical Journal's website.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration
- National Conference Offers Fisher Students Chance to Network with PR Pros
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition