British Medical Journal Publishes Commentary by Dr. Lavigne
An editorial by Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor of Pharmacy, was recently published by the British Medical Journal. The article, "Smoking Cessation Agents and Suicide," discusses the risks associated with drugs that help individuals to quit smoking, and urges patients to educate themselves in order to make an informed decision.
The article is available on the British Medical Journal's website.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Storms Back To Win Courage Bowl XII
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Service Saturdays Help Students Give Where They Live
- C-SPAN Bus Brings Election Season to Life
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Microfluidics: A Collaboration between the Chemistry and Biology Departments
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team