Ed.D. Student Receives $9,220 Grant to Conduct National Study
Jennifer Wilson, a student in the Doctor of Education in Executive Leadership Program, has been awarded a $9,220 research grant from the Health Policy & Administration Section of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
Wilson will use the funds to conduct a national study about integrating practice management skills into accredited entry-level physical therapist programs in the United States. Focus groups will be conducted at the APTA Combined Sections Meeting in San Diego in February 2010.
Currently, Wilson is a Lecturer at Ithaca College in its transitional Department of Physical Therapy, and at the Medical University of South Carolina. She holds an MBA degree from the Rochester Institute of Technology, and a bachelor's degree in physical therapy from Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Wilson expects to earn her Ed.D. from Fisher in June 2010.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- Karim Publishes Paper in International Physics Journal
- Walgreens Representative Presents Check for Diversity Scholarship