Ed.D. Student Receives $9,220 Grant to Conduct National Study
Jennifer Wilson, a student in the Doctor of Education in Executive Leadership Program, has been awarded a $9,220 research grant from the Health Policy & Administration Section of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
Wilson will use the funds to conduct a national study about integrating practice management skills into accredited entry-level physical therapist programs in the United States. Focus groups will be conducted at the APTA Combined Sections Meeting in San Diego in February 2010.
Currently, Wilson is a Lecturer at Ithaca College in its transitional Department of Physical Therapy, and at the Medical University of South Carolina. She holds an MBA degree from the Rochester Institute of Technology, and a bachelor's degree in physical therapy from Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Wilson expects to earn her Ed.D. from Fisher in June 2010.
Latest College News Stories
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport
- Pittsford High School AP Chemistry Students work with Fisher Faculty on Project, Presentation
- Chemistry Faculty Members Present at Biennial Conference on Chemical Education