Ed.D. Student Receives $9,220 Grant to Conduct National Study
Jennifer Wilson, a student in the Doctor of Education in Executive Leadership Program, has been awarded a $9,220 research grant from the Health Policy & Administration Section of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
Wilson will use the funds to conduct a national study about integrating practice management skills into accredited entry-level physical therapist programs in the United States. Focus groups will be conducted at the APTA Combined Sections Meeting in San Diego in February 2010.
Currently, Wilson is a Lecturer at Ithaca College in its transitional Department of Physical Therapy, and at the Medical University of South Carolina. She holds an MBA degree from the Rochester Institute of Technology, and a bachelor's degree in physical therapy from Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Wilson expects to earn her Ed.D. from Fisher in June 2010.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference