Ed.D. Student Receives $9,220 Grant to Conduct National Study
Jennifer Wilson, a student in the Doctor of Education in Executive Leadership Program, has been awarded a $9,220 research grant from the Health Policy & Administration Section of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
Wilson will use the funds to conduct a national study about integrating practice management skills into accredited entry-level physical therapist programs in the United States. Focus groups will be conducted at the APTA Combined Sections Meeting in San Diego in February 2010.
Currently, Wilson is a Lecturer at Ithaca College in its transitional Department of Physical Therapy, and at the Medical University of South Carolina. She holds an MBA degree from the Rochester Institute of Technology, and a bachelor's degree in physical therapy from Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Wilson expects to earn her Ed.D. from Fisher in June 2010.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades