Ed.D. Student Receives $9,220 Grant to Conduct National Study
Jennifer Wilson, a student in the Doctor of Education in Executive Leadership Program, has been awarded a $9,220 research grant from the Health Policy & Administration Section of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
Wilson will use the funds to conduct a national study about integrating practice management skills into accredited entry-level physical therapist programs in the United States. Focus groups will be conducted at the APTA Combined Sections Meeting in San Diego in February 2010.
Currently, Wilson is a Lecturer at Ithaca College in its transitional Department of Physical Therapy, and at the Medical University of South Carolina. She holds an MBA degree from the Rochester Institute of Technology, and a bachelor's degree in physical therapy from Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Wilson expects to earn her Ed.D. from Fisher in June 2010.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office
- Fisher Students Make Strides