Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Outstanding Alumni of the Year Awards
On October 29, the St. John Fisher College Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter named Dan Maxwell '66 and Sam Rizzo '01 as the 2009 recipients of the SJFC Outstanding Alumni of the Year in Western New York Award. Recipients of the award are honored for their professional achievements and for incorporating goodness, discipline, and knowledge into their everyday lives.
Maxwell works at First Niagara Risk Management, Inc. in Buffalo and currently serves as a member of the Board of Trustees at St. John Fisher College.
Rizzo is a history teacher at Canisius High School in Buffalo, the same school from which he graduated in 1997. He is a former St. John Fisher College Service Scholar.
The St. John Fisher College Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter was formally established in 2007 to provide opportunities for alumni working and living in Western New York to create mutually beneficial support networks and participate in the continuing growth and development of their alma mater.
Latest College News Stories
- Schlosser Publishes Article
- Maggs Presents at International Atlantic Economic Conference
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference