St. John Fisher College Alumni and Faculty Member Selected for Rochester Business Journal's "Forty Under 40"
The Rochester Business Journal has chosen five St. John Fisher College alumni and one faculty member as recipients of its 15th Annual "Forty Under 40" Awards. The awards recognize professionals younger than 40 years of age for service in their jobs and in the community.
The recipients are: David Bovenzi '93, Vice President and Portfolio Manager at US Trust, Bank of America; Christopher Gamble '93, Founding Partner of Kroner Gamble & Co. CPA, P.C.; Stephen Jones '96, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP; Sheri McKenna '98, Director of Sales and Marketing at Conserve; Christopher Mooney '96, Director of Client Services at Cobblestone Capital Advisors; and Kari Smoker, Assistant Professor of Accounting/Finance/MIS at St. John Fisher College.
These six members of the Fisher Family, as well as the rest of the 2009 "Forty Under 40" class, will be honored at a luncheon and awards ceremony at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center on November 17.
The Rochester Business Journal has published the full list of honorees.
Latest College News Stories
- Nursing Faculty Participate in Cost of Poverty Experience
- Buffalo Bills Release 2015 Training Camp Schedule
- Community Service Efforts Land Fisher on President’s Honor Roll
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference