St. John Fisher College Alumni and Faculty Member Selected for Rochester Business Journal's "Forty Under 40"
The Rochester Business Journal has chosen five St. John Fisher College alumni and one faculty member as recipients of its 15th Annual "Forty Under 40" Awards. The awards recognize professionals younger than 40 years of age for service in their jobs and in the community.
The recipients are: David Bovenzi '93, Vice President and Portfolio Manager at US Trust, Bank of America; Christopher Gamble '93, Founding Partner of Kroner Gamble & Co. CPA, P.C.; Stephen Jones '96, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP; Sheri McKenna '98, Director of Sales and Marketing at Conserve; Christopher Mooney '96, Director of Client Services at Cobblestone Capital Advisors; and Kari Smoker, Assistant Professor of Accounting/Finance/MIS at St. John Fisher College.
These six members of the Fisher Family, as well as the rest of the 2009 "Forty Under 40" class, will be honored at a luncheon and awards ceremony at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center on November 17.
The Rochester Business Journal has published the full list of honorees.
Latest College News Stories
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo