St. John Fisher College Alumni and Faculty Member Selected for Rochester Business Journal's "Forty Under 40"
The Rochester Business Journal has chosen five St. John Fisher College alumni and one faculty member as recipients of its 15th Annual "Forty Under 40" Awards. The awards recognize professionals younger than 40 years of age for service in their jobs and in the community.
The recipients are: David Bovenzi '93, Vice President and Portfolio Manager at US Trust, Bank of America; Christopher Gamble '93, Founding Partner of Kroner Gamble & Co. CPA, P.C.; Stephen Jones '96, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP; Sheri McKenna '98, Director of Sales and Marketing at Conserve; Christopher Mooney '96, Director of Client Services at Cobblestone Capital Advisors; and Kari Smoker, Assistant Professor of Accounting/Finance/MIS at St. John Fisher College.
These six members of the Fisher Family, as well as the rest of the 2009 "Forty Under 40" class, will be honored at a luncheon and awards ceremony at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center on November 17.
The Rochester Business Journal has published the full list of honorees.
Latest College News Stories
- Service-Learning and Science Collide in East Rochester Schools
- Fisher Alumni, Adjunct Recognized in Forty Under 40
- Football Marches on in NCAAs with Win Over Hobart
- Box Town Raises Awareness Amidst Cold Temperatures
- Vatican Insider Gary Krupp to present at St. John Fisher College on December 6
- Gantner Holds Workshops in Mexico
- Education Faculty Co-Present at International Conference
- “Team Scott” Supports Dean’s Fight
- Fisher Makes “Best Colleges for Veterans” List
- Fisher Earns At-Large Bid to NCAA Championship
- College Dedicates Pellicano Pavilion
- Beta Gamma Sigma Co-Liaison Attends Student Leadership Forum
- Mammano to be Honored as Citizen of the Year
- Cardinals Crush Courage Bowl IX
- Lavigne Selected for Strategic Planning Committee