St. John Fisher College Alumni and Faculty Member Selected for Rochester Business Journal's "Forty Under 40"
The Rochester Business Journal has chosen five St. John Fisher College alumni and one faculty member as recipients of its 15th Annual "Forty Under 40" Awards. The awards recognize professionals younger than 40 years of age for service in their jobs and in the community.
The recipients are: David Bovenzi '93, Vice President and Portfolio Manager at US Trust, Bank of America; Christopher Gamble '93, Founding Partner of Kroner Gamble & Co. CPA, P.C.; Stephen Jones '96, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP; Sheri McKenna '98, Director of Sales and Marketing at Conserve; Christopher Mooney '96, Director of Client Services at Cobblestone Capital Advisors; and Kari Smoker, Assistant Professor of Accounting/Finance/MIS at St. John Fisher College.
These six members of the Fisher Family, as well as the rest of the 2009 "Forty Under 40" class, will be honored at a luncheon and awards ceremony at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center on November 17.
The Rochester Business Journal has published the full list of honorees.
Latest College News Stories
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum
- Students Compete in Mathematical Contest
- Siler, Miller Recognized by Financial Executives International