St. John Fisher College Alumni and Faculty Member Selected for Rochester Business Journal's "Forty Under 40"
The Rochester Business Journal has chosen five St. John Fisher College alumni and one faculty member as recipients of its 15th Annual "Forty Under 40" Awards. The awards recognize professionals younger than 40 years of age for service in their jobs and in the community.
The recipients are: David Bovenzi '93, Vice President and Portfolio Manager at US Trust, Bank of America; Christopher Gamble '93, Founding Partner of Kroner Gamble & Co. CPA, P.C.; Stephen Jones '96, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP; Sheri McKenna '98, Director of Sales and Marketing at Conserve; Christopher Mooney '96, Director of Client Services at Cobblestone Capital Advisors; and Kari Smoker, Assistant Professor of Accounting/Finance/MIS at St. John Fisher College.
These six members of the Fisher Family, as well as the rest of the 2009 "Forty Under 40" class, will be honored at a luncheon and awards ceremony at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center on November 17.
The Rochester Business Journal has published the full list of honorees.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium