Bittner School of Business Co-Sponsors "Pathways to Entrepreneurial Success" Forum
On Thursday, November 12, the Bittner School of Business will co-sponsor the "Pathways to Entrepreneurial Success" forum for aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners. This first-ever event brings together a wide variety of resources and educational programs for entrepreneurs.
The event is designed to provide information about developing one's own business, as well as opportunities for professional networking. The day includes genuine entrepreneurial case studies and testimonials, panel discussions, and assistance programs and services offered by the government and other agencies. Richard Kaplan, President and CEO at Pictometry International Corp., will serve as the keynote speaker.
"Pathways to Entrepreneurial Success" takes place from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Monroe Community College. Tickets cost $15; students pay $10. The price includes a box lunch.
For more information or to register, please visit www.entrepreneurshipforum.org. Those who wish to attend must register by 5:00 p.m. on November 4.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine