Bittner School of Business Co-Sponsors "Pathways to Entrepreneurial Success" Forum
On Thursday, November 12, the Bittner School of Business will co-sponsor the "Pathways to Entrepreneurial Success" forum for aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners. This first-ever event brings together a wide variety of resources and educational programs for entrepreneurs.
The event is designed to provide information about developing one's own business, as well as opportunities for professional networking. The day includes genuine entrepreneurial case studies and testimonials, panel discussions, and assistance programs and services offered by the government and other agencies. Richard Kaplan, President and CEO at Pictometry International Corp., will serve as the keynote speaker.
"Pathways to Entrepreneurial Success" takes place from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Monroe Community College. Tickets cost $15; students pay $10. The price includes a box lunch.
For more information or to register, please visit www.entrepreneurshipforum.org. Those who wish to attend must register by 5:00 p.m. on November 4.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium