Bittner School of Business Co-Sponsors "Pathways to Entrepreneurial Success" Forum
On Thursday, November 12, the Bittner School of Business will co-sponsor the "Pathways to Entrepreneurial Success" forum for aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners. This first-ever event brings together a wide variety of resources and educational programs for entrepreneurs.
The event is designed to provide information about developing one's own business, as well as opportunities for professional networking. The day includes genuine entrepreneurial case studies and testimonials, panel discussions, and assistance programs and services offered by the government and other agencies. Richard Kaplan, President and CEO at Pictometry International Corp., will serve as the keynote speaker.
"Pathways to Entrepreneurial Success" takes place from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Monroe Community College. Tickets cost $15; students pay $10. The price includes a box lunch.
For more information or to register, please visit www.entrepreneurshipforum.org. Those who wish to attend must register by 5:00 p.m. on November 4.
Latest College News Stories
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex
- Lecture Being Held by Author Chris Lowney
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference