Bittner School of Business Co-Sponsors "Pathways to Entrepreneurial Success" Forum
On Thursday, November 12, the Bittner School of Business will co-sponsor the "Pathways to Entrepreneurial Success" forum for aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners. This first-ever event brings together a wide variety of resources and educational programs for entrepreneurs.
The event is designed to provide information about developing one's own business, as well as opportunities for professional networking. The day includes genuine entrepreneurial case studies and testimonials, panel discussions, and assistance programs and services offered by the government and other agencies. Richard Kaplan, President and CEO at Pictometry International Corp., will serve as the keynote speaker.
"Pathways to Entrepreneurial Success" takes place from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Monroe Community College. Tickets cost $15; students pay $10. The price includes a box lunch.
For more information or to register, please visit www.entrepreneurshipforum.org. Those who wish to attend must register by 5:00 p.m. on November 4.
Latest College News Stories
- Martínez-Hernández, Rovira-Figueroa, and Eaton presented at STANYS Conference
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee Host Olympics for Wilson Foundation Academy
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement